I saw a fun build, like none other

"
iMbaQ wrote:
Stun not so good anymore, infact some bosses (atziri) are stun immune.

But not all of her clones.

Let's be serious here, there is no such thing as a "stun build". It's a standard mace guy with a Stun and maybe Endurance Charge on Stun [1] support gem equipped. The two nodes in Stun Mastery aren't superior to the equivalent 10% physical damage nodes once you're near-max threshold reduction.

And of course, Skull Cracking is more than enough to lock every nonboss thing with plain old one-link Ground Slam.

Only reasonable since you can just do the exact same thing with critical damage, except faster since you have better range and DPS. So bashing in the harmless pinatas isn't really a big deal. Path of Exile in a nutshell I guess.

[1] Which is what I use when going into the few situations where Melee Physical Damage On Full Life isn't going to be active 24/7. Added Fire Damage is really a lousy deal when it comes to support gems; too many folks only care about the lying character screen dps and don't respect the monster resist multiplier.
Builds per se? No, I haven't seen any.

Ideas? Hell yes. But I can barely afford a budget build.

I'd love to make an Avatar of Fire + Goddess Scorned + Ignite + Cyclone build, but that's too expensive for me.

Lowlife + Dual Redbeak + Dual Totem + MF? Sure, why not.

Kay-oss Dual Apep Barrage Wander? Freeze Trapper? Crit Flicker with Mark of The Doubting Knight? There are endless possibilities, but I don't have the money. I don't like to spend hours flipping. It's not my thing since a long while ago.

People with money like running all auras and obliterating everything with a single button.
(Not that I'm looking at you, I_NO.)

PS!
Wait. I could start with Blood Dance + Mark of the Doubting Knight + Adder's Touch right now!
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
Last edited by Voidin_Blitz on Nov 23, 2014, 7:52:18 PM
"
"
Voidin_Blitz wrote:

I'd love to make an Avatar of Fire + Goddess Scorned + Ignite + Cyclone build, but that's too expensive for me.

Why? What you need to make that tick?

A Goddess Scorned (yes, I can't afford an exalt), with Gang's Momentum and Berek's Respite for optimal results. Maaaaaaaybe Pyre, but I'd need to patch up that hole on resists.

Overall, two exalts. Yes, I'm that poor.

PS!
Hopefully, I can manage to make it work on a 4L. Otherwise, that's one more exalt.
"
Voidin_Blitz wrote:
"
"
Voidin_Blitz wrote:

A Goddess Scorned (yes, I can't afford an exalt), with Gang's Momentum and Berek's Respite for optimal results. Maaaaaaaybe Pyre, but I'd need to patch up that hole on resists.

PS!
Hopefully, I can manage to make it work on a 4L. Otherwise, that's one more exalt.

Are you playing Standard?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
"
And because he's a Sith, he has to use two glowing red swords

Are we talking alt art Redbeaks or those fiery swords made by some supporter... I think his name was Cha... Chad? Hmmm. Can't remember.

I've been loving movement speed lately. Anything with Queen of the Forest makes me happy. Dreamfeather's pretty cool too. That sword is the only thing that's ever made me feel like I need to try a build with a high evasion rating. Evasion's not so bad once you get it to around 70% chance to evade, but who ever gets it that high unless they're using one or both of these items?

MoM? Maybe I'm crazy, but I don't see that many builds using it. Crit and high block chance builds are all the rage.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Nov 23, 2014, 9:10:01 PM
"
...Rare that someone makes me feel rich on Standard. Wow.

Well if you have trouble getting a Scorned, I have a spare you can use. Not the best roll, but if there's one thing I pride myself on, it's the fact that low or high rolls don't really make a big difference with my uniques.

Nah, there's some nice guy that already lent me one. Promised to give him back either the sword or the currency.

PS!
Bhavv wouldn't believe this.
"
Voidin_Blitz wrote:
"
"
Voidin_Blitz wrote:

PS!

I have a
if you'd like. Have a few from the race season ;)
Nah, I already have one. Besides, that guy I told you about left me a crapload of currency.
I guess I'll take a long break from gifts. Thanks anyways!

PS!
Hell, are there still people like this? I told him a thousand times to keep the currency and let me repay the sword, but he refused! What a nice guy.
"
Voidin_Blitz wrote:
Nah, I already have one. Besides, that guy I told you about left me a crapload of currency.
I guess I'll take a long break from gifts. Thanks anyways!

PS!
Hell, are there still people like this? I told him a thousand times to keep the currency and let me repay the sword, but he refused! What a nice guy.

There's a few good ones about. The ones who know it's about fun and friendship. Glad you'll be getting the build together!
Wow so hipster, builds that everyone used to do before are "fun" now because they aren't "meta".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info