The major Problem in POE in General

^ Perspective win.

Although, it does seem as though GGG's release schedule is to deploy excessively tuned, excessively grindy, or excessively gated content to the game, and then to begin reigning it in over time. In other words, release "elitist" content and slowly "casual-ify" it over time until the next release. A prime example will be the exp to grind masters in the upcoming leagues, I can almost guarantee it will be reduced or otherwise made easier by the next major content release.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

Hmm, you are right.

When the temp leagues end, GGG speak of what makes it into the core game. At that point there is only the perm leagues, but of course, also the future temp leagues.

To clarify my post, I meant that "the core game" doesn't really mean a specific league, rather content - The content that is in both standard and future challenge leagues. Leagues are a seperate term from the term "core game", and temp leagues definitely seem to be the focus.
Old april 2012 account got stolen
"
CanHasPants wrote:
A prime example will be the exp to grind masters in the upcoming leagues, I can almost guarantee it will be reduced or otherwise made easier by the next major content release.

Well unless GGG changes their mind, it will.

Chris already said the XP required was going to be reduced in 1.3 (or amount of XP gained increased, can't remember).
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info