The major Problem in POE in General

Another case of "everyone disagrees with me so they are all idiots".
"

easily craft 400 dps bows (i lol)

Why do you lol at this ? Is it

1/ Because 400 pDPS bows are supposed to suck ? If you think so, you're the stupid one (I'm using your own words) since excepted the case of you being terrible at the game, mastercrafting is more than enough to own everything in this game ;

Or

2/ You think mastercrafting has nothing to do with eternal crafting/drop rates and is missing the the point ? If you think so, you're also the stupid one.

IGN : @Morgoth
"
[Removed by Support]

not a single person has yet read and seen the point of my entire post..

to increase eternal drop rates

that was the main problem in poe is without them crafting is very very difficult.

i get replies like you can easily mirror items (great)

[Removed by Support]

None seems to read or seen the point of your post because there is no point.
Any experienced player will take a split second after reading the OP to figure out that you have no idea
about how crafting works in this game. Eternals are extremely strong, especially after the masters were introduced.
Do yourself a favor and check poe wiki for unique crafting mods on each master.
Maybe then you'll understand
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
some players already suggested that eternal orbs should have never made it into the game other than them being applicable to magic items only (and make them slightly more common). crafting would have been totally different before the fm xpac and there would have been less overpowered items (and orbs) in the game.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
[Removed by Support]

not a single person has yet read and seen the point of my entire post..

to increase eternal drop rates

that was the main problem in poe is without them crafting is very very difficult.

i get replies like you can easily mirror items (great)

[Removed by Support]

Your entire argument for increasing eternal orb drop rate is to make crafting "decent" items easier. When it has already been shown that crafting decent items can be done with the masters.

Thus, your conclusion of drop rates must be increased is null and void.
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Kranyum wrote:
these are all "standard league" problems.
and standard is not really what poe is about

Yup.

This is PoE, where what the developers call 'the core game' is not what it's about.

Just another contradiction in design that run through PoE like letters in Blackpool Rock.

Lolno. The core game is not standard. it's the content that goes to the next challenge leagues, and also just happens to go into standard, but it wouldn't really matter if it didn't go to standard. GGG have made it pretty clear that the bolded part is indeed what PoE is about.
Old april 2012 account got stolen
Last edited by Freeslana on Nov 25, 2014, 12:07:46 PM
The core game is what the core game is for you.
Number one problem isn't the game. It's the elitists among the user base.
"
Freeslana wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Kranyum wrote:
these are all "standard league" problems.
and standard is not really what poe is about

Yup.

This is PoE, where what the developers call 'the core game' is not what it's about.

Just another contradiction in design that run through PoE like letters in Blackpool Rock.

Lolno. The core game is not standard. it's the content that goes to the next challenge leagues, and also just happens to go into standard, but it wouldn't really matter if it didn't go to standard. GGG have made it pretty clear that the bolded part is indeed what PoE is about.

Hmm, you are right.

When the temp leagues end, GGG speak of what makes it into the core game. At that point there is only the perm leagues, but of course, also the future temp leagues.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Nov 25, 2014, 9:55:18 PM
"
Number one problem isn't the game. It's the elitists among the user base.

How are these people a problem ? It's pretty crystal clear that the vast majority of GGG's decisions towards the main aspects of PoE since release are more than friendly towards the "opposite" group (aka noobs/new players/casuals/whatever names you want to call them). If there was a so-called "elitist group" of players in PoE, it has really really little influence on GGG's decisions.
IGN : @Morgoth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info