[2.0] The WayneTrain© #1 CoC Discharge - Million DPS whole Screen Destroyer - Deathless Uber

This is ridiculous, its 2 different skill tree, how could you say that Mathil actually "faked" ur build??

could it be the skill gems link? but i'm 100% sure that you're not the first to link that combination!

one uses EE to proc -res, other with witch + spell dmg passives+ crit and crit multi.

one uses vaal pact to deal with ref and other with high res + flask + purity

Yes this is the original build of your own, but that never makes Mathil "fake" your build as you claimed. Mathil stated clearly that he's inspired by the Rainbownuke Mjolner build, and he trying to fake that Rainbownuke with cheaper items and different skill tree.

You're just trying to get attention for your own sake IMO, but you don't do that by insulting others.Peace!
"
softness91 wrote:

You know what's funny? this.

They call me "fani" which translates into funny ;)

regards

fanimala
ign: fanimala
So, I'm having trouble with leveling this thing up. Can anyone that is proficient with the build give me some pointers on what skill set I should be using until I hit level 60? I don't feel like I'm doing enough damage with lightning tendrils at level 34.
Bro this build is actually so insane and damn man those graphics on the thread jeehz they're awesome, great job man keep doing what you're doing, really GG build :'D
Hey Wayne!

how the fuck you reached this damage??? it looks like a cheat to me :p
i tried the fakener build, and its nice. till i saw your video man. i dont know what or how, but your build seems much more insane! i love your range^^
your builds are all insane but this!?!? i wish i had this dagger...

And your graphics look so insane, even cooler then the shatter chuck build!! With what programm you created them?

can i play this build with maybe 40ex? would you help my getting the items? i will pay you some ex for this, okay? and do you think, this builds getting better then my fakener version with this currency? IGN: RestlessRunner

Keep doing what you doing, i love your videos man and i like how you flame this trolls! Fuck off the haters, youre the "damage is my defense" king!!

Today i jump on the waynetrain haha!
Last edited by RestlessRuner on Nov 27, 2014, 3:48:32 AM
"
Of_Anguish wrote:
So, I'm having trouble with leveling this thing up. Can anyone that is proficient with the build give me some pointers on what skill set I should be using until I hit level 60? I don't feel like I'm doing enough damage with lightning tendrils at level 34.

Sup Anguish, i would take something like Lightning Tendrils, or Ethereal Knives to get level 60 or better 70. Then you respec some points and start the serious stuff. Look for a good group, to reach the endgame, maybe a clan. Dont waste too much time, in optimizing your char at level 35.

if you need help, pm me ingame!
There is only one place, for a man with a fake beard and this place is reserved for the WayneTrain!
"
RestlessRuner wrote:
Hey Wayne!

i tried the fakener build, and its nice. till i saw your video man. i dont know what or how, but your build seems much more insane! i love your range^^
your builds are all insane but this!?!? i wish i had this dagger...

And your graphics look so insane, even cooler then the shatter chuck build!! With what programm you created them?

can i play this build with maybe 40ex? would you help my getting the items? i will pay you some ex for this, okay? and do you think, this builds getting better then my fakener version with this currency? IGN: RestlessRunner

Keep doing what you doing, i love your videos man and i like how you flame this trolls! Fuck off the haters, youre the "damage is my defense" king!!

Today i jump on the waynetrain haha!

Sup Restless!

Always my target, to reach the most insane dps build, thats stable enough to play. Thanks sir! Just drop a mirror (hehe), ill try got get the dagger for you, with low fee ;)

I leading a design and software development agency, so i said to my employees, i want graphics on the level of Shatter Chuck. So there comes my inspiration from, cause the guide of Shatter Chuck is the nicest one!

Yeah, im pretty sure, you get it with 40ex on a good level. I mean, i tested my build with a 10c Dagger and it works good, even on 78 maps. But youre a bit more squishy then, but you will handle it.
Im today online, at 6pm German time!
There is only one place, for a man with a fake beard and this place is reserved for the WayneTrain!
"
sherkhan wrote:
Bump for the most amusing thread on POE.

Guildies writing sycophantic posts. OP claiming his "superior graphics" are due to his pet German modding team. Absolute butchering of all languages used.

Marvelous stuff.

/popcorn

There's no Popcorn, why? I told you twice man!
Last edited by BullitD3 on Nov 27, 2014, 3:11:02 PM
"
sherkhan wrote:
Bump for the most amusing thread on POE.

Guildies writing sycophantic posts. OP claiming his "superior graphics" are due to his pet German modding team. Absolute butchering of all languages used.

Marvelous stuff.

/popcorn

I don't think he gets what you're saying. But it's funny as shit, indeed.
"
RestlessRuner wrote:
Hey Wayne!

i tried the fakener build, and its nice. till i saw your video man. i dont know what or how, but your build seems much more insane!

can i play this build with maybe 40ex?

Wayne's using a mirrored dagger, youre going to get similar results to what your price bracket is. assuming youre going to pick up a volls and a 6L chest + maligaros it leaves you with about 5~10 ex for your non unique pieces such as rings and weapon, depending on how much of a deal you can get.
Last edited by KaiSong on Nov 27, 2014, 4:15:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info