[2.0] The WayneTrain© #1 CoC Discharge - Million DPS whole Screen Destroyer - Deathless Uber

Toot, Toooot! Here comes The Waynetrain.

More then one year ago, i started testing out the different Cast on Crit Builds. Builds like Shatter Chuck, Quillrain GMP, Flickercast and a lot more. I think Cyclone as a Proc base is the smartest way - this thread is dedicated to showing you why. So have fun, i'm always open for some genius ideas and usefull feedback!

This build is insane as hell. But, DO NOT TRY this build till you reached at least level 80. You should know the game mechanics and have a bit currency. I recommend to start at level 90 and with at least 50ex.

DO NOT play this build, if you suffer from epileptic fits - seriously!!!

Use the Ice Nova + Elemental Proliferation or Ice Nova + Arc Version for partys, otherwise you often end up being kicked/ignored for playing with Discharge. This build is not so easy, as it may looks in my videos. So always remember, without 1 or 2 weeks practice and without my exact gear, you can and/or will die a lot.

This is not the Fakener Build, this is the WayneTrain. That means, you get a lot more dps.

Dagger Mirrorservice (Chimeric Skalpel, more constant) IGN: _AXN_
Get this Daggers, it's the best CoC Dagger of all times!

Pros

• Extreme clearingspeed (Even with 200-300iir)
• Can kill Atziri and Uber very fast
• Tanky if you play well
• All mab mods possible, with the right gear
• Can do 6 player maps solo
• Funny as hell to play
Cons

• Can get kicked/ignored in Partys, for using Discharge
• Can crash low perfonce PC's
• Lags, desynchs and wrong moves can kill you
• Lot of skill is needed, to play without dying

Gorge Timerun
In work...
78 Double Dominus 0-20 Allres
Deathless Uber Trio Vaals

Take Oak on Normal (+40 Life), Kill all on Cruel and take Oak again on Merciless (+1 Endurance Charge). To get a better balance at Power/Endurance Charges through Voll's Devotion.

NEW: The 2.0 Skilltree, is still experimental - I will disuss this with some professional players and update it in the next days, several times.

Level 80 Witch, Lifebased
Level 90 Witch, Lifebased
Level 100 Witch, Lifebased
ESbased
#Coming

Jewels

Try to get a Clear Mind jewel, it works with Bloodmagic ;)

Gear Lifebased

Weapon
The best in slot Weapon. We use it to get a lot of crits/casts through high attackspeed and high critchance. We boosting the Discharge/Icenova Damage through spelldamage and critchance for spells. The best at the weapon is the mod "hit's can't be evaded" which means we always hit and crit better, cause crits get rolled with accurracy, too. another big advantage is the possibilies in the skilltree and the gear, if you don't need accurracy anymore.
Mirrorservice-IGN: _AXN_

Helm
Musthave when lifebased. We get movementspeed, critchance, attackspeed and even a bit increased rarity. We don't use malachai anymore, cause the changes in the skilltree.

Amulet
Must have. We use it for generating Endurance Charges, through using Power Charges. So we got always up to 3 Charges more, after each Discharge.

Belt
The Headhunter belt is the most overpowered item ingame - Why? It grants a lot of usefull mods from rare monsters and even more damage against raremonsters. You can get like 450% increased Movementspeed, while getting more critdamage, life, ES, resistances, critchance, and a lot of usefull mods more... With this build, it reaches is optimal potencial. You can use a 2/3 res Belt, with high life and movementspeed, too.

Gloves
Maligaros Virtuosity are great gloves, they give us a lot of critchance and critdamage and provide even attackspeed. Try to get some legacy ones, with 45-48%. The best in slot item would be lagacy Maligaro's with Curse on hit. I use regular Maligaro's at the moment with this - it's insane!

Armour
Must have. It's the base of this build, cause it grant us for 100% Power Charges at crit and we got a 94% critchance with full charges. Don't try to find any better item for this slot.

Shield
Must have. It gives us more maxres, and spellblock. The base of surviving elemental reflect, together with Atziri's Acuity Gloves.

Boots
This Boots are insane, if you already capped your res. Spelldodge gets totally 46% with them, which means your kinda ninja. Try to corrupt extra movementspeed on them!

Rings
This are kinda perfect rings. Try to get enough space, to craft critchance on them.

Check my gear, you can see my gem slots there ;) I will update it in the next days, several times.

The advantage off the Discharge damage is, that the dps does not come at a steady pace, it explodes when touching one mob and kill everything else on the screen with the explosion. So everthing is mostly instantly dead. Even in 6 Player (max out players) partys in 78 Rotations, im usually killing everthing solo because others can not keep up or kill fast enough!

Disclaimer: Some people informed me, i was not calculating the dps correctly. Well, they are partly right. I calculate the optimal dps, because it's not calculatable to get the true damge per second as an average. On bosses i generate more and more charges til i cap them as i dps meaning a lot higher sustained dps. Average dps throughout tests while mapping with Increased Area of Effect resulted between 90.000 and 135.000 - So most of the time, we have minimum of 70% our charges, and we do minimum of 70% of the following DPS Numbers:

DPS Calculation

You know, that this build doing great DPS ;)

RE-Calculation coming, Tom94 will helps me, to get precise values.

"I've been officially converted to the WayneTrain!" Tom94
"You're the King of Discharge. Without you, the Dagger wont shine" _AXN_
"Damn, this build is faster then a maxed out Shatter Chuck!" Felua
"This is the Waynetrain 2.0, better, faster, stronger" Crackhoehle
"Nobody stops the Waynetrain, not even in 6 Player 78 rots" Lokailith
"Fuck you Wayne, stop lagging the whole party" YesImNotKiddingYou
"I know the Fakener, this is the original, toot toot!" Rayum
"Wooaaw! What the hell is this???" All Noobs

Special Thanks to _AXN_ for crafted the dagger for tom94 and me! Keep up the insane crafting work, AXN! You're the man!!!

Special Thanks to Goat4Dinner, who helped me to rethink and recreate this whole Thread. I got a lot of great ideas and a lot of inspiration from him. This guy really understand the Game and is also a very cool person.

Special Thanks to Tom94, known from Shatterchuck and Rainbownuke build, he helped me a lot with thoughts and ideas, and also create improvements. We are brothers in arms. Same build, different ideas. He's a very cool person!

Got Questions?
IGN: TheWayneTrain
Guild: [WISE] Wise Man's Fear - http://wisemansfear.de/
Teamspeak: 148.251.145.141:9999

//// Update / Changelog ////

• Elereflect viable now [2.0]
• Enhanced Defense
• Deathless Atziri
• Deathless Uber
• Deathless Malachai
• Deathless Kaom [82 Map]
There is only one place, for a man with a fake beard and this place is reserved for the WayneTrain!
Last edited by BullitD3 on Jul 11, 2015, 8:49:04 AM
Last bumped on Jun 26, 2017, 12:24:36 PM
There is no build yet, but I posted first =p will most likely edit later.
wow, awesome build! Def Trying it out, thanks so much... I am gonna rock the wayne train all day.
Standard League
Lokailith - Level 100 Max Block Static Strike Marauder. Ranked #87 In World
Helped 7 Players Grind To 100 PRE Awakening & 3 Players Post Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streaming @ twitch.tv/levy42088
This man. This guild.

They reach for the stars!

Unbeatable, yeah.
ign: fanimala
Last edited by fanimala on Nov 23, 2014, 12:17:18 AM
"
Do they speak English?

ofc & plz do not disrepect opinions of others
ign: fanimala
Last edited by fanimala on Dec 3, 2014, 6:16:24 AM
Looks rly nice !

build for insane dmg !
I was about to try out Mathils build, now thinking of doing this one. So I've got a question: how often do you die in general? I'm scrubcore so I don't care too much, but noone likes being dead constantly, right? The biggest weakness of Fakener is getting bursted while desyncing. On the other hand, he's got around +50% incr. life from nodes. You're also using bloodrage, so in between packs, you're not on full life in general.

I'm not critisizing or anything, just want to know if dying to desync is a major issue for you.
"
Xarxos wrote:
I was about to try out Mathils build, now thinking of doing this one. So I've got a question: how often do you die in general? I'm scrubcore so I don't care too much, but noone likes being dead constantly, right? The biggest weakness of Fakener is getting bursted while desyncing. On the other hand, he's got around +50% incr. life from nodes. You're also using bloodrage, so in between packs, you're not on full life in general.

I'm not critisizing or anything, just want to know if dying to desync is a major issue for you.

Hey Xarxos, Mathils build is a copy from mine, 10 Months ago (Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak4754o-ylA). So the original Build isn't Fakener, it's WayneTrain .

If i die, then through desync, thats true. But with 95% Chance to crit, i mostly need one hit, to kill whole screenarea. So there are not so many desyncs, like with a bad dagger.

I farm Atziri atm, i die every fifth run, cause i don't care... In 78 Rots, i only die, when i looting, before everthing is clear. But you can play this build, without dying!

Have fun, if ya need help, PM me ;)
There is only one place, for a man with a fake beard and this place is reserved for the WayneTrain!
Last edited by BullitD3 on Nov 23, 2014, 12:00:42 PM
Nice one! I will try it out!
Sup guys, Atziri is now online - enjoy!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info