[2.0] The WayneTrain© #1 CoC Discharge - Million DPS whole Screen Destroyer - Deathless Uber

"I know the Fakener, this is the Original, toot toot!" Rayum

lmao youre trying waay too hard, dude. Who cares which came first? your build has superior dmg, sure, but any shit build can be carried so hard if you have mirror worth items... Mathils build works just as well as yours and it doesnt need all this shit to survive.

Also, stop trying to fucking patent everything. I bet someone else made this exact spec way before you OR mathil...
Why EE?

Only the things you hit with cyclone have debuff applied, everything else just gets 25% res to fire and lightning after every discharge, or am I missing something?

Also, ES version, really? Without Volls there is no dps, and with Volls there is no ES, so how are you going to pull that off?
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on Nov 24, 2014, 1:41:44 PM
"
sherkhan wrote:
You have a 6L Voll and a mirrored dagger, but your rings and gloves are shit.

Get ele weak on hit Maligs and 350+ acc diamonds with mana regen. Then replace the shitty mask with rat's nest.

Also, your courtyard boss kill is slower than what my wander does.

Make better videos.

Thanks! Rings are crap, sure. I experiment alot atm, told that in my thread, too. Mana reg dont works very well, without loosing massivly Dps. Malchai and Maligaro are still insane, no matter how less they cost... But a mate and i are trying a lot of variations. Soon we will get the best combination and have a serious opinion, about the other possibilities. Then i update the whole thread - promised.

Whats wrong with my videos? Would be nice to know! Dont tell me my english.
There is only one place, for a man with a fake beard and this place is reserved for the WayneTrain!
"
sherkhan wrote:
Then replace the shitty mask with rat's nest.

Malachi gives BM.
Without it, you have to use BM in one of the sockets linked to Cyclone.
So you will either have to basically cut dps in half by removing Inc Crit Dmg, or severely reduce Discharge radius by removing Inc AoE. Neither of which is worth using Rats Nest of course.
"
Why EE?

Only the things you hit with cyclone have debuff applied, everything else just gets 25% res to fire and lightning after every discharge, or am I missing something?

Also, ES version, really? Without Volls there is no dps, and with Volls there is no ES, so how are you going to pull that off?

EE doesnt works really good, so put it off. I also updated the Skilltree.

We are trying atm, how we can get to serious ES and Mana, but it will get really complicated. I will update this thread and shoud the solution and the best build with es!

Have a nice day mate!
There is only one place, for a man with a fake beard and this place is reserved for the WayneTrain!
"
"
sherkhan wrote:
Then replace the shitty mask with rat's nest.

Malachi gives BM.
Without it, you have to use BM in one of the sockets linked to Cyclone.
So you will either have to basically cut dps in half by removing Inc Crit Dmg, or severely reduce Discharge radius by removing Inc AoE. Neither of which is worth using Rats Nest of course.

Yeah, exactly. Other Point is the DMG, Malachai gives you 30% Spelldps + 30% Lightning DPS (Youre Mainsource, cause we got 6 Charges compared to 3F and 3E Charges) so we get a 45% average spelldmg boost + one mor gem in chest.
What about life, how much do you have? 124% from tree seems suspiciously low
Last edited by Shajirr on Nov 24, 2014, 1:52:46 PM
"
What about life, how much do you have? 124% from tree seems suspiciously low

Working on it, have to max out my gear. ATM i got 3.741 Life, can reach 4. Enough for 78er Rotations and Atziri. For Uber Atziri i will respec the area of effect notes for live. Should reach then 4.5k to 5k life. Enough for all in this game, if you can play.
faster clear speed in the game? nice joke. Melee builds have no chance matching clear speed compared to ranged builds. Yes you build is melee. Your main attack is cyclone. show me a sub 1 min 30 sec gorge and prove me wrong. Even SRS is way faster, try clear 77's within 3 minutes.
@Burning_throw
Dual strike guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/911087
Last edited by Speelbeer on Nov 24, 2014, 2:46:58 PM
"
Speelbeer wrote:
faster clear speed in the game? nice joke. Melee builds have no chance matching clear speed compared to ranged builds. Yes you build is melee. Your main attack is cyclone. show me a sub 1 min 30 sec gorge and prove me wrong. Even SRS is way faster, try clear 77's within 3 minutes.

Challenge accepted! Ill try the next days a 78 map, less then 20 left, in less then 3 minutes. And surely, i planed to do the gorge challenge - i will put them online ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info