[2.0] The WayneTrain© #1 CoC Discharge - Million DPS whole Screen Destroyer - Deathless Uber

for Voll's Devotion you have 2 options.
1. poexyz =24x
2. farm dried lake for div cards.
"
Pitopito wrote:
I need some help guys im running this build lvl 61 shadow but i cant kill elite packs and also im dying a lot.

My gear:
Spoiler

My passive tree atm:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABbULYQ5ID6sRlha_Iuoj9iSLJP0mlSoLKjgqTTBxMHw1kjY9OkI8LT8nRXxKyEt4TZJRR1FMVUtd8l-wYeJirGyMbWxuqnBScFZw1XKpfVuDzInTjDaNfY2_kBuSfZeXmG-aE5u1naqsR7Q4tUi18rc-wzrE9sauykrUI9i929TcI92o5Rnlz-dU53To1uoY6xTz6vcy-_X-Cv_e?accountName=Pitopito&characterName=Duro_Como_la_Merca

Idk why i cant kill rare mobs or bosses, the packs of normals or blue mobs die in 1 or 2 discharges.

Thanks in advance.

i would suggest a different dagger. you can get one with higher crit and speed for like 2c. the spell dmg on your dagger is nice but this build is all about crit so you should have a good base crit chance. maybe this helps a bit but to be honest: this build is not possible anymore on a budget with 2.0. you really need expensive gear now to stay alive.

single target dmg isn't great with that build as long as you don't have a high level char and good gear like voll's devotion and a vagan dagger.

btw: you have wasted 2 points under the shadow wheel.
I've read quite a bit of guides here in the International Forum
to search for good builds, and this is the first time I was annoyed..

Why?

You, Praising your *own* guide. Several times. Maybe not directly but
it led to the finale which is specifically,

and most especially,

The teenie-weenie picture of yourself at the end.

My opinion on that : "You look cool bro!"
"Let's get on the WAYNETRAIN"

Famous people in real life appear to be much more humble compared to how
you appear to be. In the end, this is just a game. And you're an adult playing
a game.

Honestly man, your guide is nice. But I think you're a little bit too
full of yourself.
Hey Brotha,

I got a 70 Shadow I'd like to use with this build.
My MJOLNOOB Witch has A LOT of leftover items that I can sell to easily get all these items. (Legacy Mjolnir, 2x 6L Shavs etc). Would like to know one thing though~

How can you switch to MF Mode?
Im a MJOLNOOB user and can switch 300IIR / 120 IIQ easily, not sure how easy it would be with Life Base car.

I notice your tree doesnt have EE and Where would your Ice Nova be linked :O

Please let me know, thanks.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Last edited by NaarJitsu on Aug 2, 2015, 10:33:36 PM
I find that using a level 1/20 Q is more efficient than 20/20 +
This help reduce the cost of mana/life when attack.
20Q for more area effect, that all.
Unless your weapon are like 300+ ..but still that would drift away from the main focus on Crit, spell& elemental dmg.

I use 2 dagger for more crit and damage, but this mean i have to avoid reflect all the time.(which im ok with) even with the shield and max+ res. still get hit hard.

Blood rage kill me too many time. So i use The Blood Dance Unique Shoes, with 30% change of getting freeze charge, and Corrupted with + 1 freezy charge.

Last edited by RlNRlN on Aug 4, 2015, 7:04:51 PM
where do u see in the stats that the mind jewel works with blood magic i dont see the extra spell dmg anywhere in sthats when i look but maybe iam missing something?
"
demin54 wrote:
where do u see in the stats that the mind jewel works with blood magic i dont see the extra spell dmg anywhere in sthats when i look but maybe iam missing something?

just try it with a spell that doesn't need charges like discharge and you can see it
Im going to try this build but i cant afoord the belt ( headhunter) what belt can be good for this build ? ( stat focus)

thx
"
michaud808 wrote:
Im going to try this build but i cant afoord the belt ( headhunter) what belt can be good for this build ? ( stat focus)

thx

Spoiler
We dont need frenzy charge for discharge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info