[2.0] The WayneTrain© #1 CoC Discharge - Million DPS whole Screen Destroyer - Deathless Uber

this build is no longer uber viable cause of life leech changes

even with this geaaar

Spoiler
One Question:

I`m dying alot at the moment. Even 68/69s maps. (Res. aren`t capped right now). Would I get more survivability if i go for "Phase Acrobatics"?

Skilltree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAABLMHHg48DkgPqxGWFHEWvyLqJIslvCaVJy8qCyo4LagyCTWSNj062DwFPC1G10lRSshVS1cpWfNd8l-wYeJirGZUbEZsjG1sbqpvnnBScFZw1XGFcg9ybHKpdwd7w4KbguSDCYPMhMWFe4cTidOKr4w2kBGQG5BVkn2Ub5UumG-aE5o7m7WcpJ2qn9-iAKyqsZC1SLXytz631r6AvrzAZsM6xPbGrspK2L3bT9tZ29TcI9-_4MPlz-oY7DjvfPDV8-r3Mvjr_go=?accountName=sno0ze&characterName=SchinHann
"
semma_car19 wrote:

even with this geaaar

Spoiler

Yeah it appears all versions of this build can't do uber. Really disappointed in the life leech changes, it was nerfed a bit too hard.
"
semma_car19 wrote:

even with this geaaar

Spoiler

Yup

I used to do uber with a 2ex dagger. Now its barley regular atziri viable. Died 3x to trio the other day. And big bosses in maps or apex just kill me now cause cant leech through damage. Cant run RF thus half DPS and more time they got to work on me increasing danger. etc. Build is effectively ruined on high end content due to LL change and boss that hit harder and one shot 4000-4300 HP when dodge/evasion fails.

similar gear but used vaal pack instead of acuity and 2ex vegans daggers.

Oh well 3/4 of this shit is still good for other uberable builds. Still a great mapper until 78 palace maps and beyond.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 23, 2015, 2:10:55 PM
IGN WitchesOPnow
"
and thats what u guys get for following a build to the letter , i can do atziri very easly on mine , but its very different from this discharge build its a blood magic eldritch battery mind over matter acrobatics with fortify on whirling blades

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAZEEswVCBbUHHg3RDjwOSA-rD8QRLRGWFHEWvxo4HNwgbiSLJP0lvCaVJy8o-ioLKjgsnC0fLdIwcTLROkI62Dt8PAVBlkVHRXxJUUt4TLNQMFFHVUtZ813yYeJjQ2SdbWxwUnBWcNVyqXasfIN_xoIegpuFMonTjDaNv48aj_qQG5BVkn2VIJUul5eYb5itmhOaO5_fogCio6yqrrO0OLVIuJO4ysBmwfPDOs9-0PXUI9sL20_b1Nwj3ajfv-DD5Rnlz-dU53To1uoY6-7r9ew473zw1fId8-r3Mvjr-_X_3g==?accountName=Serioslywhatever&characterName=Mr_Xplosion

can u make a vid from ur build in action ?

Last edited by Dillemille on Jul 23, 2015, 2:34:57 PM
Gonna sell my Mjolnoob Gear and level up my Shadow to move onto this.
Shadow has always been my favorite class, and discharge + Cyclone my favorite skills.
I'm super excited.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
Shadow has always been my favorite class, and discharge + Cyclone my favorite skills.
I'm super excited.

will be oyur bigggest mistake ever ;)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Naarjitsu while the crit dagger discharge is cool theres many life based mjolner builds in witch already doing uber, might be a safer way to go with some clever use of pathing should be easy to adapt.
Last edited by Fhark on Jul 24, 2015, 5:30:48 AM
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
I'm super excited.

Did you not read the posts above yours? lol, I agree - it would be a mistake.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info