[2.0] The WayneTrain© #1 CoC Discharge - Million DPS whole Screen Destroyer - Deathless Uber

@czikenek18:

How much Life do you have with your gear and tree?
Are you dying often in high lvl maps?

If not, is it possible to post your offensive stats of cyc and discharge?
And also your tooltip dps?

I'm playing the same build also with Level 86.
Against Atziri i have no chance. I think my damage is not enough.

Here is my gear and tree:
Gear:
Spoiler

Tree

Thanks!

xSniffiex
Last edited by mdiendorf on Jan 9, 2015, 7:02:21 AM
- atm I have 3,1k hp
- I die sometimes, mostly by desync or corrupt blood mod if I don't pay attention (20 insta stacks)
- my cyclone is 523 dps :x
- I posted discharge dps, its not my calculation - I took it from game

Ur gear is nice, but crit with charges up is around 85-90% so I would change ur critical strikes to critical dmg. Why? Like I said at maps we have charges up, like mostly and single target crit we can boost with assasin's mark. Next. I think u can die due to lack of dodge. We're rly squishy if physical mob hit us thats rly hurts :x I have 40% dodge / 30% spell dodge and with vaal grace 75% / 64% - that helps me a lot.

U can pm me in game IGN: Loranel
Thanks for the informations!

I think i must change my passive tree a bit to take the dodge keystones.

Do you think it is better, to change the dagger to another one with Spell Damage but with less crit chance mods?

My crit without the Increased Critical Strikes Gem is with 6 Power Charges only around 85%. About 47% without Charges.

I will write you if i'm online the next time.
Thanks!

Well to be honest - I think 2nd dagger instead of shield is bad idea. I prefer Saffell shield to resist ele reflect & 30% spell dmg & 12% block spell. About crit - mine crit is 56% and 81% with charges, works fine for me + assassin's mark on 2nd CWDT is rly nice.
No, i dont want to use a second dagger.
Maybe i change my existing one to another with a spell damage instead over 100% crit chance
Hi, anyone have killed uber atziri whitout mirrored dagger ?
I have this items and i have same problem with normal Atziri
Spoiler
Last edited by Arhesh on Jan 10, 2015, 4:59:36 PM
when will u get the rest of youre movies up. would like to see how youre char works in uber.

thank u
Wow awesome build. Screw the haters; which seem to be only 2-3 people who won't stfu. I have nothing against Mathil, in fact I love some of his builds.

Anyways, I came here to see the awesome build you put together. Love it. Although I am starting in Torment and Iam currently only level 20 something. I know you suggested respeccing an already leveled char but I don't have that option. I was wondering what you think would be best for leveling up? Also your lvl 100 tree without vaal pact goes all the way to the left side of the tree. I won't have acuity so I assume I'll have to ignore that part and just grab vaal pact and then go north like your other trees? Thanks in advanced! I appreciate any suggestions or tips.
So as i can see in comments - guys even with volls amulet have problems with NORMAL aztiri. So we cant even think about uber.
Thats why I think that this build is not very OP without mirror daggr,which is insane expensive item. Pathetic. ^^
So,wasting 40ex only for amulet is good idea?=\ you can play cheaper with other build who can kill atziri easy or even uber, without items like this weapon. ^^
Am I wrong?
ps still love exactly ur char - so strong and cool :3
So i just flight about the comments.

Guys: I love you all!

i dont got time at the moment, one of the biggest companies in germany, gives us a new big job. and we have to handle this. and it means, that i have to work like 10-14 hours a day... but good paid ;)

i wish, i had the time, to help and answer you all. but i cant. i hope you can understand, how important this is for me and my company.

soooo: To dont loose any currency and get the possibility, to do something new, something better maybe, i sell my whole gear. and for all my loyal guys here, i sell it 20% cheaper then regular.

just Pm me: TheWayneTrain

and a update, i will intigrate it on the post, if i have the time.
i talked to AXN and to Tom94, we got a lot of good ideas. and as you know AXN, he realised the OPness of this build and guess: he crafted a new #1 dagger for me and tom. i tell you guys right now: my dps does more dagger - theoretical... but his dagger is more stable. a lot more stable and yes: i think its the new #1 dagger for real players. if you like to get max dps and want to play more risky, take mine. btw: i sell the original atm, for a unbelievable price.

here, my latest vid, with AXN's dagger... forgive me my bad english, i was really tired at this moment....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIrdI1WGftQ

so guys, one promise: i come back and i will continue my work here. i repeat: i love you all guys and HELL YEAH! SCREAM IT OUT LOUD ;)
There is only one place, for a man with a fake beard and this place is reserved for the WayneTrain!
Last edited by BullitD3 on Jan 14, 2015, 2:12:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info