[2.0] The WayneTrain© #1 CoC Discharge - Million DPS whole Screen Destroyer - Deathless Uber

"
I really am intetested in trying a low life shavs / es version of this build. If anyone like theory crafting maybe we can come up with something?

Wait for Tom94's build, he works on the es version. But without shavs and lowlife - ITS NOT POSSIBLE! Forget it. You dont make it, to get 400 life a second, while lowlife. Even if you make it, your skilltree wont work.

Dont worry, even with volls, you can get 7-8k es, with mirrored gear. And dont say now: Uhh mirrord gear is too expensive, but i like lowlife XD
There is only one place, for a man with a fake beard and this place is reserved for the WayneTrain!
"
sftruze wrote:
Crit damage gem nerfed.

so, Assassin's mark is better, isnt it?

Cyclone - CoC - Assassin's mark - Discharge - Leech - AOE/Conc

NGGA WUT??? If i put Assasinsmark in my 6l, i only will loose dps ;) You can let the gem (strong enough, even after nerf) and put Assasinsmark in Cast When Damage Taken... Works wonderful at bosses.
There is only one place, for a man with a fake beard and this place is reserved for the WayneTrain!
"
Gears would be the following:
Spoiler

Tree 2.0

Chest:
Shavronne's Wrapping: BBBGGR: Cyclone, CoC, Inc Crit Chance, Life leech, Discharge,
Last gem can be: Crit Multi, Inc AOE or PcoC.
Pcoc is not required if you're going to use Romira's Banquet

Glove:
Acuity: GGGR: Bloodrage, Enhance, Vaal Haste, Inc Duration/Blood Magic.

Boot:
+1 Rainbowstride: RRRB: RM, Purity of Fire/light, lvl 4 Empower = No fear for ele ref
Or RRBB: RM, BM, Discipline, Clarity

Helm:
COE: BBGR: RM, Herald of Thunder, Purity of Elements, haste. (Don't use HoA)

Shield:
Any Mirrored Shield. Personally Brimstone Charm for better res and dps
RRR: CWDT + IC + Maxed level Inc Duration.

Dagger:
Wrath Fangs or any coc dagger. Wrath fang gives you a better way to Mana Leech and enable cyclone to also deal damage.
Color may be varies: RGG: RM, Purity of Ice, whirling blade (DO NOT GO GGG! I repeat, DO NOT GO GGG! Unless you're a retard)

Rings:
Romira's Banquet is required if you don't have pcoc on chest.
Any Rare/Mirrored Ring that can cover up the remaining Res. Here's the best Low life rings combination in poe

Belt:
Headhunter or any mirrored Belt

Ammy:
Who Knows~ hohoho

Looks interesting. But for what the shavs? If you save Mana/life cause lowlife and you dont whirl right before your char, your cyclone wont proc not correctly...
"
GATYGUN wrote:
Isn't the ring gona throw your power charges directly off you when a single power charge is loaded? which would reduce the damage big time. Also no multiplier or extra burst through helmet / gloves. Lesser power charges in general as all your crits are not power charges anymore through voll's.

Seems like a build that just gets expensive but doesn't add a whole lot in my vision as you suddently shift from a 70ex build towards a atleast 400+ exalts build.

Not sure if its worth it.

Anyway, another question.

Why not go spectral throw + discharge + arc. With whirling blades you can dash through groups and all the daggers would just come back to you and wreck entire groups instantly while traveling. Seems a lot faster to me to clear stuff up. Then switch to cyclone when you hit bosses.

Problem at ST is the single target damage. I use a setup like your suggestion, for leveling. A mate did a "Banana Build" with ST and something like Chatter Chuck. Uber capable ;)
"
doka001 wrote:
I tested, Saffell's Frame legacy + Atziri's Acuity, unfortunately - the map 18% reflect is impassable, a reflector - death ((((
Good build for fast passing of the map if it isn't necessary to raise level

Whole ele ref map is too heavy, sure^^ You can play with flasks, but theres no fun anymore... Its a great build, if you like insane farmspeed, while have 220iir ;)
"
reefdreams wrote:
+1 for this build!

I had a level 45 shadow stashed away and converted him after seeing the waynetrain in action!

This build is PERFECTLY viable to level up... Volls devotion is pretty important though (and I have one)

but made my way to merciless sarn with only:
2 kaoms ring (+2 endurance charges)
1 aurumvorax (for easy max resist)
1 very cheap blue dagger 1.2 aspeed and 80% implicit crit.. accuracy and spell damage.
Blooddance boots for frenzy generation
5 link volls protector

I did try the rats nest and it worked alright instead of malachai. But the mana pool is too small

I carried whole parties through merciless fellshrine / sarn & docks. (For docks you have to get saffels tho since dsync can kill you without adequate fire mitigation)

Ppl needed 5 quicksilver flasks to keep up with me. INSANE leveling speed

People were miring hard

THUMBS UP!!

Hell Yeah, sounds cool man! I love it, to see all the guys whining, while you or me doing everthing in record time haha!
Why do you photoshop a beard to your face?
"
BullitD3 wrote:
"
sftruze wrote:
Crit damage gem nerfed.

so, Assassin's mark is better, isnt it?

Cyclone - CoC - Assassin's mark - Discharge - Leech - AOE/Conc

NGGA WUT??? If i put Assasinsmark in my 6l, i only will loose dps ;) You can let the gem (strong enough, even after nerf) and put Assasinsmark in Cast When Damage Taken... Works wonderful at bosses.

CWDT + Crit weakness is nice idea.

but without that, I guess assasin's mark is better.

the crit multi(without gem) is about 400%.

--Lv21 assasin's mark--
Cursed enemies take 40% more extra damage from Critical Strikes
Cursed enemies have an additional 9% Chance to receive a Critical Strike

crit multi = 100 + 300*1.4 = 520%
and
+9% additional crit chance
40% chance to gain power charge on kill

("skill - CoC - Curse - spell" makes "crit hit -> CoC curse -> CoC spell". its auto curse.)
(the chance to "Curse not triggered and Discharge triggered" is 0.3*0.7 =~ 2%)

--Lv20/Q23 Increased critical damage--
+80.5% increased Critical Strike Multiplier

crit multi = 400 + 150*0.805 =520.75

--pre nerf Lv20/Q23 Increased critical damage--
+155% increased Critical Strike Multiplier

crit multi = 400 + 150*1.55 = 632.5

Did u do the math?
Last edited by sftruze on Dec 30, 2014, 9:02:06 AM
For a long time now,
I would like to see an uber atziri vid of this build.
aka The Banana Tosser.
I too would like to see an uber vid. I am curious about the low life version because lets face it, the suitability of this build is kind of iffy sometimes. While going low life you gain possible a larger es pool than the life pool along with many defensive auras. When is the ES version supposed to debut?

p.s. thanks for the build wayne train it is very fun, just trying to come up with a more survivable version.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info