Rampage and Beyond have ended - prizes have been awarded!

Gz to all. But i have 5/8 and my halo is not in the stash... I realize that others have this problem and i hope to get it as soon as possible. Thanks this was an awesome league for me. 8D
A build that only has might is not mighty.
ADAPT OR RIP!
"
KuaiGon wrote:
Gz to all. But i have 5/8 and my halo is not in the stash... I realize that others have this problem and i hope to get it as soon as possible. Thanks this was an awesome league for me. 8D

Check your microtransaction tabs, if it's not there, check with support ;)
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
Gratz to everyone
It just appeared after i relogged. 8D gg all.
A build that only has might is not mighty.
ADAPT OR RIP!
"
ActuallyAMan wrote:
Seriously, can't you just give us the benches directly, can't be that hard to just add them to the hideout stash if there's space.

Also, my stash tabs from Rampage have not been transferred properly. Most are remove-only as expected, but several were transferred as just regular function stash tabs.

This wouldn't be a problem, except they took the place of empty stash tab that were there in Standard before the merge. Essentially, of the 22 Standard stash tabs I had before merger, 6 empty tabs have been overwritten with some of my Rampage tabs.

This leaves me with less overall stash space than I would have if those 6 tabs were remove-only extra tabs as the others are. A fix for this would be nice, although its not exactly critical, but still.

Nothing to fix. That's how it's supposed to work. Next time, stick an item on any empty standard tabs.
"
ekunholy wrote:
Gratz everyone!

--
Flubby got his position back, thats nice :)

They will not restore death characters but will restore players rank in top 50 to complete the challenges.

Also why are they not labeled with #'s to complete?

etc...

Seems like a mock up list to me of mess ups. Thank for playing.

#Forever#51
next league i hope i can win a t shirt too :D
"
ScarceXrul wrote:
Also why are they not labeled with #'s to complete?

Looks to be in order to me, I know Ranggarn was first, Flubby completed before me and I completed before Glaciez and Legendknewl completed a week or so after that. (the latter two are in my guild hence why I know)
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27

GG

and another shirt for my collection
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
Last edited by alfims on Nov 21, 2014, 2:29:51 AM
Congratulations to everyone!

I would love to see how many people completed each challenge too, it's a fun statistics!

Or at least what challenges were completed for 5/8 more than others.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info