Rampage and Beyond have ended - prizes have been awarded!

Wow only 3 weeks to the new leagues nice!!!
Gratz to everyone.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
Congratulations to all the no life pants poopers. Enjoy your tuning fork hats.
Saved
I never got my halo...
Took a short movie to show off the halo for those who haven't seen it yet!

Click here!
Last edited by Riney on Nov 20, 2014, 8:53:18 PM
Congratulations to those who even completed 1 challenge. But especially to those that dedicated themselves to achieving 8 challenges.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
If your crafting bench wasn't transferred in the migration to Standard/Hardcore then you'll need to talk to the appropriate master to get another copy. We're working on a better system for this for league migrations in the future.

I am EXTREMELY disappointed with this statement. I'll just let my credit card do the talking...NOT!

Thank you for the hotfix!!!! CC re-enabled :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1108536/page/1

17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Nov 21, 2014, 1:20:32 AM
"
"
If your crafting bench wasn't transferred in the migration to Standard/Hardcore then you'll need to talk to the appropriate master to get another copy. We're working on a better system for this for league migrations in the future.

I am EXTREMELY disappointed with this statement. I'll just let my credit card do the talking...NOT!

+1
"
Chris wrote:

We're currently working on a solution to some Haku crafting benches that were lost in the migration to Standard/Hardcore. This should be fixed today.

Big grats to the 8/8, 5/8 and any */8.

Thank you for commenting on the Master migration at the end of league. Your comments seem to me to be a little less than perfect at face value and also upon further thought. You guys are great and no one is perfect. You released new content (masters/hideout) and people bought into it and had fun (me included).

To imply that the hiccups in the migration are what they are and you will be addressing it in the future, diminishes the value of the standard/hardcore league. I understand the decision, but it's a bit of a nut-sack-punch for a certain portion of your fanbase.

I like your game, a lot.

edit:

wow I am a pretentious little shit, is my reaction to reading what I just wrote.
Last edited by FarmerJimbo on Nov 20, 2014, 9:49:39 PM

People posted those, so there you go.

Level 7 to 8 master farming = tedious as hell.
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info