Rampage and Beyond have ended - prizes have been awarded!

Gz to all who made 5/8 or 8/8!
Standard Alternative Art sale: /1241116
Hardcore Alternative Art sale: /1241123
Thanks again for all the support, especially to global 820 (beyond)!

IGN: Neesha_WhenInMood
Congrats to everyone!

The challenges MTX looks really cool and I must say that compared to previous leagues it was a real incentive for me to try to complete at least 5/8.

Can't wait to see the next 3 months leagues, I'll probably go hard to get 8/8 next time!

I'm curious to know if the people who got 8/8 tend to play more solo or in groups. It feels like playing in groups can speed up things like collecting all the uniques as well as the full clear of every zone.

Yay!
Asus TUF B450-PLUS GAMING - AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - ASUS GTX 1080 Ti Strix 11GB - Windows 10 Pro - 32GB DDR4 - Samsung 250GB 970 EVO SSD
Guys, where do I get my Halo? I cannot seem to find it anywhere -_-

edit. Nvm It seems like I've found it now, but I can swear it was not there a minute ago :D
anyway, looks sexy =)
Last edited by Roleplayer on Nov 21, 2014, 6:05:14 AM
"
p0t wrote:
Do I have to dismiss the masters in my hideout and revinite all the masters not in my hideout to get the benches? Id lose a crazy amount of master xp dismissing them all to regain benches I had previously acquired.
No, "/claim_crafting_benches" use this command.
Grats to all the others in the list ^_^
I didn't go and won't go for challenges ever again because of the STUPID "first 50 only" change. there's a perfectly fine system BUT NO "we have to ruin it". it would have killed you to print 120 shirts instead of 50 (or make one challenge just a little bit harder)?!?! no, rather make a big factor about the leagues utterly pointless in the first place. (and don't even mention those fucking cosmetic mtx to me, I wouldn't trade one wisdom for that useless garbage)

gg ggg. fail

(well the epic fail part was already you have no chance in hell to complete the challenges solo or self-found, but anyway)
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Nov 21, 2014, 8:08:25 AM
"
LMTR14 wrote:
I didn't go and won't go for challenges ever again because of the STUPID "first 50 only" change. there's a perfectly fine system BUT NO "we have to ruin it". it would have killed you to print 120 shirts instead of 50 (or make one challenge just a little bit harder)?!?! no, rather make a big factor about the leagues utterly pointless in the first place. (and don't even mention those fucking cosmetic mtx to me, I wouldn't trade one wisdom for that useless garbage)

gg ggg. fail

(well the epic fail part was already you have no chance in hell to complete the challenges solo or self-found, but anyway)

well, just do a worldwide competition yourself granting everybody a price who fulfils the requirements:
if you make the quest too hard, less players will try at all and many will complain about the unfair requirement level. you make the quest too easy, some thousand people win and your reputation is trashed if you're not delivering.

so restricting it to the first x winners is a fair compromise because it allows you to have the requirement level low and minimizes the risk of getting ruined.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Just was missing two unique map bosses
Avatar of apocalypse and Fairgraves
sad that I didn't get the currency last day to buy those maps. :( I want that Halo badly. Level 7 chars to 65 was insane for me. Next time I woun't be trying.
My masters ended 7/7/7/7/6/6/5 and I played everyday almost solo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info