1.2.4e Patch Notes

Sometimes GGG does spectacularly stupid things.. this is one of them.
generally dangerous
Where's the problem? I got Untainted 4 times, gem xp ranging from 17m to 22m.
Thats a lot but 30% so about 5-7m gem xp for so little time investment is fine too.
Stop whining and take it as it is.
Boo to GGG. Bad decision once again. People were having too much fun again, cannot allow that.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
The nerf to Untainted is necessary to improve server responsiveness, as it will greatly reduce the amount of active players logging on for Zana daily hoping to encounter it.

ᶰᵒᵗ ʳᵉᵃᶫᶫʸ, ᴵ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵘᵖ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ˢᵖᶦᵗᵉ
What did you expect? You was getting too much fun. This is unacceptable. Thats against all what GGG stands for =)
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
That's it... I QUIT! (again)
IGN: Sin
"
JoannaDark wrote:
I'm curious, why the patch isn't downloading? All systems seem good to go... or did I miss something?

I can't download the patch either.
This is so strange. usually there's a reasoning behind a nerf or change. This wasn't even heard of until now. Would like a comment from GGG on this. Why you havt to be such Partypoopers? What did Untainted ever do to you or your game?
Last edited by Maxwells on Nov 21, 2014, 4:21:11 PM
"
Maxwells wrote:
This is so strange. usually there's a reasoning behind a nerf or change. This wasn't even heard of until now. Would like a comment from GGG on this. Why you havt to be such Partypoopers? What did Untainted ever do to you or your game?

1 week you imbecile
Disappointing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info