1.2.4e Patch Notes

Well 300% its a 3 lvl 66 maps... Make that paradize as rare as almost never to spawn =) I better run 75 map she can give
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Please! We need the guild stash log with the league merge!
How about fixing some of Zana's timed mission combinations? Some combos you get are ridiculous and damn near impossible. I got a Dry Peninsula daily from her yesterday, 5 minute timer for over 100 mobs to kill. Misclicked near the boss room in a hurry trying to skip mobs to complete it in time and ended up in the boss room with double bosses. And you know what sucks? There's no way to get out of the boss room in that situation except portal out and fail. If you can't separate those two assholes you just have to sit there and watch it fail or go back and abandon it. I've also had one with over 140 mobs to kill in a fraction of the time with lodestones to increase the timer. I ran in to 5 stones before the timer expired, leap slamming and skipping everything including loot.

Timers sucks. They force you to hurry and make mistakes and the penalty is more severe the higher you are in level. Bad RNG aside, timed missions are the worst thing PoE has next to Temp Chains.
"
defektiv wrote:
How about fixing some of Zana's timed mission combinations? Some combos you get are ridiculous and damn near impossible. I got a Dry Peninsula daily from her yesterday, 5 minute timer for over 100 mobs to kill. Misclicked near the boss room in a hurry trying to skip mobs to complete it in time and ended up in the boss room with double bosses. And you know what sucks? There's no way to get out of the boss room in that situation except portal out and fail. If you can't separate those two assholes you just have to sit there and watch it fail or go back and abandon it. I've also had one with over 140 mobs to kill in a fraction of the time with lodestones to increase the timer. I ran in to 5 stones before the timer expired, leap slamming and skipping everything including loot.

Timers sucks. They force you to hurry and make mistakes and the penalty is more severe the higher you are in level. Bad RNG aside, timed missions are the worst thing PoE has next to Temp Chains.

Why do you need to separate them? On my summoner I just convocation my minions on top of them and they both die in 3 to 4 secs at the same time...im lost...
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Nov 20, 2014, 6:54:03 PM
Dry peninsula bosses next to each other make each other immortal. You have to separate them otherwise you cannot kill them period.
"
ghoulavenger wrote:
Dry peninsula bosses next to each other make each other immortal. You have to separate them otherwise you cannot kill them period.

Hmm maybe it glitches out for me then, cause ive killed them at least twice that way...unless the separation is very small..
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Nov 20, 2014, 10:29:58 PM
I think their immortal aura only goes about half a screen? One rolls toward you could be enough to call them "separated".
Last edited by ghoulavenger on Nov 21, 2014, 1:23:16 AM
GGG once again have no idea what they're doing.

If Untainted in races is the problem, then disable it in races.

If Untainted being chain/sold is the problem, have the portals bound to whoever is in the party when Zana opened the Untainted portals.

Wow, I should work for GGG.
"
Dopebear wrote:
GGG once again have no idea what they're doing.

If Untainted in races is the problem, then disable it in races.

If Untainted being chain/sold is the problem, have the portals bound to whoever is in the party when Zana opened the Untainted portals.

Wow, I should work for GGG.

That requires work! Easier to just go to the editor and change some numbers
"
JoannaDark wrote:
nice

Really?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info