Fishing with Krillson (but he wins this round) (with videos)

"
Grughal wrote:
"
rakis wrote:
Damn wish i had unique rod on me.. still unclear how to even use it (even on that mission)
anyways gj ggg for making this epic "troll"

Just uploaded a couple videos.

Check main post or here

Ah! I knew it was real, the sound files existed after all and he had been spotted several times now. Where are the "Hurrr clearly fake pic" dudes now?
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Nov 18, 2014, 1:56:04 PM
"
Grughal wrote:
"
battled wrote:
Maybe there's a pond of water somewhere on the map? Did you try looking all over the map?

No, worth trying tho, it could be a spawn like the Tora's Infested Lairs are... The rod owner went offline though so I don't have a rod. Currently alt-tabbing and have 1 portal remaining if someone has a rod and is willing to share for science.

Also, as has been stated, I need to fish 4 exotic fish and only Song of the Sirens seems to have the ability to catch exotic fish...

You should call MonstaMunch, if there was ever a time to summon him, it is now
Oblivious
"
Lucky_edie wrote:
"
DTD_Hiro wrote:
maybe you need a white rhoa feather for a lure

He has one in the screenshot.

Be careful, if you move away from krillson he'll disappear.

Krillson probably won't disappear as long as one player stands next to him, while the player with the fishing rod looks around and tests how to fish.
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."
A lot of fishing rods say something about a vaal soul hook. Maybe you need a vaal gem in the socket nearest the hook and use it to kill something.
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."
Last edited by KimchiGirlx3 on Nov 18, 2014, 2:06:23 PM
"
KimchiGirlx3 wrote:
A lot of fishing rods say something about a vaal soul hook. Maybe you need a vaal gem in the socket nearest the hook and use it to kill something.

thats just too fucking far fetched
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
"
Disrupted wrote:

You should call MonstaMunch, if there was ever a time to summon him, it is now

Does he hate musicals?

"
KimchiGirlx3 wrote:
Krillson probably won't disappear as long as one player stands next to him, while the player with the fishing rod looks around and tests how to fish.

Only the one(s) who spawned him, can see him.
Can anyone in the instance lure (huehue) some enemies near you and you kill them with the rod? Either with the rod of with socketed skills in the rod just to see what happens.
can you link all your gear, im kinda curious about what he says you passing some sort of gear check.

Also is that Ziggy d's voice? LOL
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
MasterAxe wrote:
can you link all your gear, im kinda curious about what he says you passing some sort of gear check.

Also is that Ziggy d's voice? LOL

The gear check thing is just the fact he has a rod i think and it's Chris Wilson's voice :)
i dont think he had a rod with him when krillson spawned..

in the case you manage to get a white / blue / rare rod, ill give you some spare chance orbs to try to get the unique one.

edit: did you try to actually drop the rod at the hole?
IGN: Grombakh
Last edited by Zerum on Nov 18, 2014, 2:21:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info