Fishing with Krillson (but he wins this round) (with videos)

maybe use regular attack with rod, or press a button like x or something

Forum pvp
"
lolozori wrote:

x changes weapon set ;; would think about regular attack aswell or smth
"
Therealshotzz wrote:
"
lolozori wrote:

x changes weapon set ;; would think about regular attack aswell or smth

Tried, even tried putting curses, spells etc in rod and casting in pool. Even tried winning with fireworks lol.
end of the leagues the trolling is too damn high
"
Kamro wrote:
end of the leagues the trolling is too damn high

Who's trolling?
wheres screen shot when you brought rod to him?
I got a rod and to be honest I never found anyway to make it work. The fact there is no animation on the rod line seems to prove it is just a giant trolling from ggg.

It could be possible the quest work only on the siren unique maybe, never seen it so I don t know if the line on rod is animaded on unique or if it is the same than a normal rod.
Forum pvp
"
lolozori wrote:
I got a rod and to be honest I never found anyway to make it work. The fact there is no animation on the rod line seems to prove it is just a giant trolling from ggg.

It could be possible the quest work only on the siren unique maybe, never seen it so I don t know if the line on rod is animaded on unique or if it is the same than a normal rod.

Oo, you even have a alibno feather lure -affix on it.
"
oldirtybomber wrote:
wheres screen shot when you brought rod to him?

"
Grughal wrote:
update

Got the quest going but not sure how to fish yet...? No other pools of water here either.

Tells me to catch fish.
Would it be possible once the quest is started u need to use the rod to kill a regular monster with it and The monster would drop the fish item? maybe if you kill everything on the map before the master mission you can never drop a fish.

Like zana mission with maps dropping from random monsters, the fish would drop from them once killed with the rod.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Nov 18, 2014, 12:29:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info