Fishing with Krillson (but he wins this round) (with videos)

"
lolozori wrote:
Would it be possible once the quest is started u need to use the rod to kill a regular monster with it and The monster would drop the fish item? maybe if you kill everything on the map you can never drop a fish.

Like zana mission with maps dropping from random monsters, the fish would drop from them once killed with the rod.

Even the map boss is here still afaik. I don't have rod any longer tho, the one who was loaning it had to log off.

Currently afking and I have 1 portal left and Krillson is still up if anyone with SotS or rod with lure wants to try again.
Damn wish i had unique rod on me.. still unclear how to even use it (even on that mission)
anyways gj ggg for making this epic "troll"
"
rakis wrote:
Damn wish i had unique rod on me.. still unclear how to even use it (even on that mission)
anyways gj ggg for making this epic "troll"

Just uploaded a couple videos.

Check main post or here
You probably will need song of sirens since that can catch exotic fish and rainbowstrides is a unique item
IGN: tny
You need to put spell on fishing rod and cast that over pool. Enjoy all fish you will get.
"
Betazoid wrote:
You need to put spell on fishing rod and cast that over pool. Enjoy all fish you will get.

Tried, didn't work.
"
Grughal wrote:
"
Betazoid wrote:

Tried, didn't work.

I can see from the videos that you already went through all the dialogues, but if theres a clue to, what to do, I would guess it to be in there.
Maybe there's a pond of water somewhere on the map? Did you try looking all over the map?
IGN: Smegacore
Get some chances and chance bloody rod till u get sirens zomg if its 4rl then get em rich ppl to give ya free orbs for science doh

They laughed at her...
pointed fingers, pulled their children away and whispered in the streets.
burned her home and drove her from the village.

...She got even...

THEY are counted among the burned and withered corpses in her wake.
"
battled wrote:
Maybe there's a pond of water somewhere on the map? Did you try looking all over the map?

No, worth trying tho, it could be a spawn like the Tora's Infested Lairs are... The rod owner went offline though so I don't have a rod. Currently alt-tabbing and have 1 portal remaining if someone has a rod and is willing to share for science.

Also, as has been stated, I need to fish 4 exotic fish and only Song of the Sirens seems to have the ability to catch exotic fish...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info