Sorry GGG, but after this I'm gone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL5zGvsmSM0

After this game comes out, I will be denouncing my allegiance to PoE and switching to Lost arc. :)

I saw the trailer and I'm a total fanboy. Bosses and graphics look out of this world, and it's still realistic, closer to PoE than D3.
Last edited by Tank_The_Shredder_Evans on Nov 18, 2014, 6:12:48 AM
Remember when d3 was hyped like this?

You don't judge a god dam game by it's trailer do not ever do that.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Guys... I saw a trailer of the game... only graphics and animations...

BEST GAME EVER.

no.
IT HAS DRAGONS ! ....BYE POE ! :))
D3 had different problems, but that's not the point - I'm not predicting that the game will be awesome in every aspect, just that the visual aspect is superior, and judging by what I can see, game has huge potential.
"
D3 had different problems, but that's not the point - I'm not predicting that the game will be awesome in every aspect, just that the visual aspect is superior, and judging by what I can see, game has huge potential.

Has potential ... not owns potential , verryyy differenttttt!
And as someone who played PoE from early times, I can say that this game at its beginnings was also hyped, and even questionably "good".

Only after many months and years did the game acquire the depth it has now.
"

You DO NOT judge a game by it's trailer once more please for your sake do not make the same mistake as everyone else does.

It's a very not a very good idea to do.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
much Dragons.
very slow motions.
such screen-sized AoE skills with so many special effects...

honestly? from this trailer, this looks more like someone let Michael Bay make a game, rather than an actual good ARPG.
"we got Unreal Engine and it's so cool" indeed, but what's under the hood is what really counts.
we'll just have to wait and see.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Nov 18, 2014, 2:03:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info