low life and vision radius

whoops
"
mrstrong wrote:
pictures are not misleading
i play with 1 health(ES keeps me alive), so i can use low life uniques

Wait, so if I take Chaos Inoculation this is what I'll see the whole time I'm in a dungeon?
All above speeling mistakes are intentional.
"
Phranx wrote:
"
mrstrong wrote:

Wait, so if I take Chaos Inoculation this is what I'll see the whole time I'm in a dungeon?

I have never actually used CI, but i dont think so. I think your max life is 1, so your always at full life.
GGG - Why you no?
CI sets your max life to 1, so as youre at 100% life (1/1) until you die, your light radius is always at max.
IGN: KoTao
"
mrstrong wrote:

Can someone explain what this means then? Mrstrong can't be using CI to stay at 1HP then if he's using low life uniques.

Unless he's using CI and not noticing it doesn't work the way he thinks?
All above speeling mistakes are intentional.
The light radius at around 35% hp isn't bad, that second picture for low life isn't accurate to what a low life build will see. My low life build has around 200 hp after her clarity reserve and can see a lot more then that second picture.

Also 1 hp around chaos damage mobs will one shot you (unless you use CI but that picture is clearly not doing so).
Julius's path of exile wine bundle for mac here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/48708/page/1
Last edited by Faerie_Storm on Feb 10, 2013, 7:51:09 PM
i think i saw a post from Rory saying that the light radius should calculated after HP has been reserved (if you are reserving HP). At the moment reserving your life below 35% (with blood magic) will cause your vision radius to shrink. the way i understood that post, if you reserve your HP down to 35%, you should still have 100% vision and as that remaining health goes down, thats the only time the vision radius will go down proportionally. I hope this gets fixed soon but at this point im already used to the darkness... i feel like riddick ^_^
"
Derdy wrote:
i think i saw a post from Rory saying that the light radius should calculated after HP has been reserved (if you are reserving HP).

From this thread.
I've been waiting for this change for 9 months. Pain Attunement gets zero love.
"
pneuma wrote:
"
Derdy wrote:
i think i saw a post from Rory saying that the light radius should calculated after HP has been reserved (if you are reserving HP).

From this thread.
Russell (not Rory) in that thread was mistaken. The radius is explicitly not supposed to go of the amount left after reservation.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:
"
Derdy wrote:

From this thread.
Russell (not Rory) in that thread was mistaken. The radius is explicitly not supposed to go of the amount left after reservation.

I read his statement as a suggestion/idea, not as how it is right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info