desync vs exp penalty on death

"
Brainy wrote:
"
Wazz72 wrote:
^Don't bother. It's as bad as it was a year ago( if not worse )...

And to all the people here that - as always- say that 99% of the time you die to desync is because you did something stupid, your "smart" way of playing PoE is skipping half its content and builds (don't do this, don't open that, don't use this skills etc...)?!? Yeah right.

Thanks for the info. So it seems they will never fix it Q_Q

It's never going to be fixed if the game mechanics stay as they are, and I hope they do.
IGN : @Morgoth
I rarely had desync a year ago. Now I have it frequently. With experience, you can gauge the most common ones and mitigate those most of the time, e.g. keep swinging your weapon or run, run, run, away and keep running until the game returns

On the issue of the 10% xp loss, because you have to test out all these maps, mods, and new builds -- and you usually do that when your xp is close to 0%. And I think this is totally unfair! When you die you should go into the previous level, e.g. so if you're at 3% on level 90, you should then be at 93% on level 89 and so on until you're back to the beginning of the game at level 1. Then we could also have a reverse ladder showing who lost the most xp and levels. This could generate all kinds of new excitement and rewards for the community. Just think of it: I'M THE NUMBER ONE LOSER! or at least in the top 100 of the losers' Loser Bracket.
"Share information to increase knowledge."
"... to distinguish Nature from Custom, or that which is established because it is right, from that which is right only because it is established." Samuel Johnson
Another bump... Just died to desync AGAIN...

Seriously want a 'offline league' where I'm not constantly fucked over just in case I cheat.
Don't want it to affect other players at all. Just want to play your game, without MADBRO this makes me feel.

It dose 'grate' on my nerves. I really go, from shit it's like my fav game evarrrrr, fuck it I won't drink this weekend and buy some more MTX... To, fuck off, this is BULLSHIT. I can't even play my 'who gives a fuck about standard char' without getting penalized over some other players cheating/serous league highscore ePeen off stuff I'm not even fucking doing!

OFFLINE MODE, no trade, no other players, whatever. Just give me a mode I can play for personal relaxed fun, without being punished for others who could cheat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info