Stuck in Load Loop

Can you check the details here?

"
Yeran_GGG wrote:
Do you receive any error messages when this occurs? Have you tried connecting to a different gateway? You are welcome to specify your connection details further (if you share a connection with any other users and if you use a wired connection) and Verifying your Game Files. If you run the Standalone Client, feel free to try using Drakier's GGPK Defragmenter tool aswell.

Try both tools and letting us know your network set up. If that doesn't help, we can take you through the next step of diagnosis.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
I have discovered that it is a new router that was just installed. I have no idea as to how to change the settings though. I have the ip address to access it but I don't know what setting need to be changed to allow the game to work.
Thanks for the help. I have decided that I will stop playing PoE since it seems that doing a work around with my router isn't the answer. I have wasted too much time as it is on this game. A game engine shouldn't be so finicky that one has to make arrangements within their router so that the game will possibly run, and if it is the router that is the issue, then the game shouldn't even load if it won't work through said router. Just my two cents.
"
Bearded_One wrote:
Thanks for the help. I have decided that I will stop playing PoE since it seems that doing a work around with my router isn't the answer. I have wasted too much time as it is on this game. A game engine shouldn't be so finicky that one has to make arrangements within their router so that the game will possibly run, and if it is the router that is the issue, then the game shouldn't even load if it won't work through said router. Just my two cents.

my guess is that you don't understand how hardware and software works.

the game doesn't have a set of routers it "works with". the software doesn't even know what router you have. they don't communicate with each other in that way.

if your router really is the issue, it's likely either really old, or it's misconfigured. not really GGG's problem, or anything the game can do.

I recommend you learn how that stuff works if you plan on being safe with, and self-administering, your hardware.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info