Stuck in Load Loop

Hi Bearded_One,

I suggest also trying to temporarily disable your router's firewall in case that might be interfering, as well as making sure you don't have any other programs open that are using port 6112. If still no luck, then please try using a VPN to see if that works, as it helps narrow down where the problem is. Thanks.

Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
"
Bearded_One wrote:
It gives me the spinning cycle of death instead of any of my characters.

Can you specify this further? Is this some sort of mouse loading icon or is this where you keep trying to load your character then it boots you back to character selection? Additionally, can you confirm if you get booted to character select or to the log-in screen?

Do you receive any error messages when this occurs? Have you tried connecting to a different gateway? You are welcome to specify your connection details further (if you share a connection with any other users and if you use a wired connection) and Verifying your Game Files. If you run the Standalone Client, feel free to try using Drakier's GGPK Defragmenter tool aswell.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
Can you check the details here?

"
Yeran_GGG wrote:
Do you receive any error messages when this occurs? Have you tried connecting to a different gateway? You are welcome to specify your connection details further (if you share a connection with any other users and if you use a wired connection) and Verifying your Game Files. If you run the Standalone Client, feel free to try using Drakier's GGPK Defragmenter tool aswell.

Try both tools and letting us know your network set up. If that doesn't help, we can take you through the next step of diagnosis.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info