Fundrils

btw: I am trying to avoid vaal pact because I KNOW I'll never have a chance to get a 6 link in POE
Can this build work with
low life and Shavronne's Wrappings ?? Es instead of life regen
Hi again ekunholy! :) Looking forward to see what build you come up with, clearly it will be very different since you play HC.

"
neverwilldie wrote:
Can this build work with
low life and Shavronne's Wrappings ?? Es instead of life regen

Well I just vaaled my 6L carcass into a rare, but 15 minutes later Elreon sold me a shavs for 8c, and I 6linked it in 80 fuse, so we'll see.

ATM I haven't really figured out a good way to make use of low life. :/

moonbeast/serleth: heart of thunder is a bit strong to replace with dark arts. The way we path dark arts is effectively the same as 5x 4% cast nodes, so we can pick those up from mental rapidity or nimbleness. However something like this might be an option.

Exbarbarian: your tree is fine, you will need to get leech from belt or weapons if you don't want to use LL gem. The two main problems are that #1 you won't be able to survive reflect packs without flasks and #2 you will be much more squish without instant reheal with leech. If you want to go non-vaal pact, I suggest looking at Jdogg's non-crit spellblock light-tendrils build, also in witch forum.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAACGeTOhg8vSf56ILHKPrr7riTRUcy0cBmn9_vfDwFmjuCm-w4njyMdrcxwBpxhSlPhX3Mt7FC1XXauUbXzfp8gxEtLJxVrkSrj6aCEN-wQZYFQq6z0PUEB0yz6-RfKlAw214RD36v3YzZX-ASjRmX9FJTl5U9X20ZwfOVIC0fuMo7fA_EoqPyHWSd6_WP-uwYwcV_xhGWY0MOSHBSidNw1V3yoi6Kr5ARguS-vCo4qW618m6qSsh7119q2-dHBvLhfjOkkYw2E54NfFfJ6rqQ1iympus3g9lbGyVLrukC34oRLysKtvc=

would it work ?
"
neverwilldie wrote:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAACGeTOhg8vSf56ILHKPrr7riTRUcy0cBmn9_vfDwFmjuCm-w4njyMdrcxwBpxhSlPhX3Mt7FC1XXauUbXzfp8gxEtLJxVrkSrj6aCEN-wQZYFQq6z0PUEB0yz6-RfKlAw214RD36v3YzZX-ASjRmX9FJTl5U9X20ZwfOVIC0fuMo7fA_EoqPyHWSd6_WP-uwYwcV_xhGWY0MOSHBSidNw1V3yoi6Kr5ARguS-vCo4qW618m6qSsh7119q2-dHBvLhfjOkkYw2E54NfFfJ6rqQ1iympus3g9lbGyVLrukC34oRLysKtvc=

would it work ?

You didn't take any aura nodes, so that makes low life less worth it.

I would try this tree with
RM-BM-Clarity-Discipline
RM-Haste-HoI-PoL
HoT-CoH-AM-EW

Not sure if it's worth it though. You loose CWDT or ice spear PCOC or Light warp.

ill try it :)
okay. so i reached lvl 70 with this amazing build and wanna share some thoughts.

tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEBwVCBx4HpQj0DkgRLRGWE54Wvxo4JpUnLyj6KjgsnC0fMtE1kjwFPV9Bh0GWRUdJUUmyTLNSU1VLVcZd8l8qYeJknWpDbRlwUnDVcYV8g34zf8aCEIIegpuCx4PbidOMNo_6kFWVIJUul5WX9Jo7n9-iAKKjpJGpbq6zsUK18rc-uJPAGsBUwGbB88y3zfrVddi92wvfit-w4XPr5Ovu6_XsOO988NXyHfno_go=

items

tooltip dps~8k under 2 heralds.as for defense options-far from normal^(resists and so on)
okay, the speech is about another part^.
1)vaal pact. works in an amazing way..when works. dunno either desyncs or some laggs(i play from russia).still wondering if i can improve leech speed on VP somehow except casting speed. still was for sure saved many times by instant leech. MUST HAVE.
2)curse choice. as i can guess, we can mainly choose from warlord's mark, assassin's mark, ele weakness, conductivity. i think it is more situational, but assassin is in high priority. warlord's goes well when u need extra hp/mana leech. i am aiming to buy windscream boots to save some nodes from tree. also very comfortable to link CWDT inside. so when i get these boots, i will use ele weak+assassin's. the profit of ele weakness is huge IMO. great dps boost for both lightning and cold from your herald.
3) Most interesting part^ GEMS. I tested a lot of combinations and made a conclusion that all is personal,but there are some interesting points.
we start from 3link<
LT-Leech-FC-core setup.futher will be variations-->
a)added chaos(saves from reflect,better tooltip,less manacost then with light pene) overall good,but weak vs dominus/piety/antichaos rares.this chaos boost is barely seen while killing mobs. situational.
b)light penetration(imo one of the best supports). higher total manacost. double-edged in terms of reflect. deadly vs reflect in pair with ele weakness.but you really NOTICE that you kill faster and easier.
c)conc effect. all simple. situational vs packs. must have vs bosses. huge dps boost. the only drawback-reduced aoe is really noticeable.(tested w/o aoe gem,1 divinarius,carcass)
d)inc aoe. good synergy with conc effect. but personally i think it is a gem slot waste.
we have 40% aoe from tree. 2x divinarius(seems best for build and hard to beat in low-mid budget)-20%. carcass-20%. total 80. that is close to 1/3 of screen i guess. with gem we have 123%. i guess not really needed.
e)echo. this was most interesting. TS told a lot about either 2x crit or 2x normal casts. but! the cast speed is so fast that in overall picture echo seems to be very and very effective. the only drawback i noticed was bit longer animation. wanna test that with FC.
f) crit dmg. worthy if u hit at least 50% crit proc.
g) crit chance. imo good to make you crit more often with wands,not for daggers.
This is what i came to in my thoughs.
As for me, i'll use lt/leech/pene/fc/crit dmg/echo vs packs and lt/leech/pene/crit dmg/conc effect/fc vs bosses(resistors).Seems very comfortable and effective for me.
That was about offensive part. As for def we use arctic armour,which is obvious.
Want to hear some opinions about cwdt/warp if smb tried.
If i was wrong in smth, please, remark me^.
Best regards
IGN-Chatillion
As far as I know there are no anti-chaos mobs, everything has 0 Chaos resist so you really never get hurt too badly on it. The main difference is you can not also reduce the chaos resistance of mobs so on mobs with low resistances or negative resistances it falls a bit behind the other damage types. Penetration works best when the mobs are way above overcap resist such as when they are resistant to that type of damage and have a resist aura for double resists, that is because it starts at 75% and reduces from there if the mob is overcap so if the mob has 125% resists, a -44 elemental weakness will not do anything since it will still be overcap after the curse but penetration will work lowering the 75% down to say 55% and ignore the overcap.

Honestly I think both are situational and worth swapping around and leveling. I would probably use penetration for maps that are low level where I care about clear speed and there is no threat. Added Chaos would be used on any reflect maps and some top level maps.
Well. I've decided to do Lightning Tendrils in Bloodlines. I was planning on going Flameblast and level with Tendrils. Too bad Tendrils is so much fun. Also, I'm addicted to crit and have a malfunction in my brain making it impossible to do something that doesnt involve crit over a certain amount of time.

So far it's completely doable. I haven't been able to play all that, but just got my hands on a Divinarius. Level 66 atm without too many problems.

So far I have prioritized more defense then offense obviously. Not taken the Celestials@Templar yet, and I will ditch Heart of Thunder and Throatseeker etc.
Skipping out dual curse obv, and I will never run dual Divs.

Next on the list is a COD. Skipping out the damage from Carcass for the safety of COD. Getting it 5L will mean being able to run Life Leech. In the end the build will probably look very different, but there aint any HC Tendrils out there yet. I'll be playing and testing around, and will hopefully be able to hit around 90 during the league.

Lifewise I'm closing in on 4000, missing life on rings, and good rolls on 2 other pieces.
I have been able to clear everything with a 4L so far, that being Tendrils - Added Light - PCOC - Faster Casting. The damage have been good enough that I haven't bothered setting up Ice Spear yet, but I'm leveling offhand. Instead of ICD I will probably opt to run ICS until later levels.

Crit Tendrils in HC #Thedream
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
There was a MoM LT build for beyond posted. I think it was noncrit and had around 25k DPS.

I appreciate you guys talking about your builds, but this build is so non-HC that HC crit tendrils really needs a thread of its own. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info