Fundrils

Nice build man!

Do you mind to create a skill tree breakdown to help leveling process? Do you have plans to update, if necessary, the skill tree to 1.3 patch?

Cheers!
"
LeoTristao wrote:
Nice build man!

Do you mind to create a skill tree breakdown to help leveling process? Do you have plans to update, if necessary, the skill tree to 1.3 patch?

Cheers!

+1
Last edited by MazlovMaxim on Dec 4, 2014, 1:26:20 PM
Alrighty I posted a potential 1.3 tree. It's level 97 though so you'll have to remove some DPS or life nodes to fit it to your playstyle at lower levels.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
Alrighty I posted a potential 1.3 tree. It's level 97 though so you'll have to remove some DPS or life nodes to fit it to your playstyle at lower levels.

Thank you bro!

Can you write a skill tree on the level?
Level 20 ?
Level 40 ?
Level 60 ?
Level 80 ?
Level 90 ?
Level 100?
----------
It helps a lot to learn builds...
Very nice build mate

Also did you take the DPS stats with Lvl 3/4 Empower?

and can't wait for it

i am currently enjoying this build =)

will be interesting to see it on the new tree..

Am I mistaken but I dont see how you have enough dex? I dont see you taking any dex nodes and I see only dex on amulet/gloves adding up to 34 or something like that when you need to hit 90+?
Do you think this build would work well with Ball lightning? :)
And if you start with shadow?...how to be?
Hi, I don't think this build would be good with ball lightning because it's hard to get ball lightning to really cover lots of the screen the same way Light Tendrils does it. Ball lightning is more of a HC skill.

If you start as shadow the tree is the same, just don't take the witch start nodes, and take the shadow elemental damage ones instead.

Yes some dex nodes may need to be taken, but master crafting helps.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info