Hack discussion

"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
"
hawk_stringz wrote:
fuck hackers gimmie a beta key yall already have one and spend you time writing fucking books in the forums when you should be plyin the damn game....assholes
Aren't you the guy who said he got an invite and played the beta, but decided to give his account away and create a new one, then bitch about not getting a beta key?

EDIT: *Checks posts... Yup, you're that guy.

I would "ban", if I could, although "suspension" would suffice, being stupid enough to indirectly admit you were lying in a previous topic, not for the lie itself...
Have no doubt, there will be hacks and there will be cheats. If a game becomes popular it also becomes a target. Especially if there's a prize involved (power, items etc).
GGG will just have to deal with it. I'd guess speed hack as the first.
"
zSmite wrote:
Ryukaki I agree with a great deal of that but there are still areas of exploit in everything imaginable.

Key example, one could create a child-client to communicate with the server, and in some ways alter server related functions. It's not easy, but possible. Another point of view is altering/blocking what the server actually receives/sends. Such as the server sends to player X that player Y is in position A, when in reality player Y is in position B, so player X casts an AoE (or some other type of) spell on the wrong spot.

Hacking is only related to bad developers work.
Most of hack actualy work on exploting a bug ,so basicaly controled exploit by the program in away to give you adventage.
Also the data leaks and poor coding like people say can be hackable.

Though your example might work ,but its all about well coding the packets that are send to/from server.
To make what you said would need to send to server ALL TIME data of fake position ,also changing all data that get to your client to other position.
Since server probably send confirmation of your position with sometimes in other games teleport you back.

So you would need to do thing like that ,where the program that do so would need to be good. Since if you are in tunnel and you send fake position ,but its actualy a "immposible to get spot" you will get DC ,and if the game is protected you can get instant ban.

Most of the sirious hack are easy to block ,just that most developers are to lazy or to stupid to counterattack it.
Last edited by herflik on Oct 25, 2011, 10:35:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info