Moiraine: Life-based SRS specialized for uber

I use vaal haste, 99% sure i use flesh offering (its usualy after ads phase so theres a bunch of corpses), and EE actualy dies pretty instantly (totem is lvl 18), but i always put it up anyway.
Both vaal hastes i own are on gear also..
Hey MF,

Im currently in Bloodlines right now and I was wondering waht you would suggest.

In betyond, i went with this build - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1012651

It worked really well but i felt that the zombies were a b it clunky since u had to stop and cast them, plus they werent THAT tanky. Im considering just getting right of it (im lv 70 atm)

I just started gearing up for maps so I havent bought much yet.
I do have my +2 fire, 5L staff and lv 20 SRS already, but now I'm stuck on armor.

What would you recommend out of the below?- my main objective is to stay alive (so decent life) and to do maps really fast) so should I -

1 Stay with zombie tanks + SRS?

2 Get rid of zombies, get alpha, add another aura (purity of ___ ?) and then add totem + arc + summon skele? (ive never tried proccing EE with SRS before, so is this a HUGE boost in damage?)

3 Get Alpha + Cloak of Defiance? MY only concern with this is that Im only getting CoD to help me tank, however, if im getting alpha and running 4 auras, my unreserved mana is going to be so low, and in order to make use of MoM, i'd like to absorb more than just like...300 dmg (300 unreserved).. I just dont see me having over 1000 unreserved mana after running clairty, hatred, haste and something else (with alpha)

any tips?

Thank you!
Well i finally got her. After having my SRS level to 19 and drop Unwavering Stance to get more mana/manaregen.
But i'm still having LOTS of trouble with her split phase, i killed her with like 1 portal left..
What should I use if as a 6L if my Empower use only level 2?
"
Vulpix0r wrote:
What should I use if as a 6L if my Empower use only level 2?

Minion damage if you can afford the mana cost. Otherwise culling strike.

yangcliu: for armor I recommend belly of the beast. I don't have experience with HC. Zombies are useless on SC though, so I imagine you can play without them on HC too. Make sure you have a 3L or 4L CWDT. The 4th link can be frost wall or increased duration.

Elemental equilibrium is huge. If you're not worried about uber atziri, I recommend you use arc-curse on hit-enfeeble instead of using spell totem.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Some leveling trees for 40/60/80 points would really help. Im not really sure what direction take first.
How come you recommend belly over Defiance? Just curious

Also - if i get alpha + belly, does that mean I need to get solely ES gloves,helm,boots?
Last edited by yangcliu2 on Dec 18, 2014, 5:17:50 PM
"
Asag wrote:
Some leveling trees for 40/60/80 points would really help. Im not really sure what direction take first.

It doesn't really matter. Take minion dmg, then life, and then some aura nodes when you get aura gems. But I posted some trees in OP if you want to see.

Yangcliu2: cloak doesn't work well when you have less than 1k of unreserved mana.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on Dec 19, 2014, 2:50:15 AM
Is inner force really worth it? I can only run a lvl 15AA right now (without IF). What are your reasons for running it?

IF increases to lvl 20 gems:
haste - 1.89% move spd / 3.36% cast Spd
clarity - 4.9 mana regen
AA - 40 dmg reduction / 48 mana degen

Am I missing something? Do you simply do it because you can with lvl 20 gems? Thanks for any input.

EDIT: Anyone?
Last edited by Ket87 on Dec 19, 2014, 2:15:30 PM
I'm pretty sure it helps PoF Achieve more max fire res?
Idk.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info