{1.3} Hasty's flexible Phys-Crit-Spectral Throw [Discontinued]

"
I just leveled my Shadow to lv55 and enjoying this spec very much :D should I run HoT , HoI , HoA all at once? or what auras + hatred?

Also does anyone have an old dagger they don't use anymore for sale?

Hatred and Herald of Ash were all I used until this patch, and they are still enough. It all depends on you setup. If you want to use Lightning Coil, Hatred + Purity of Lightning + HoA, though that will require some reduced mana nodes. I'd only use all 3 Heralds in combination with the Blood Magic gem. For a Physical to Lightning + WED setup, it's Hatred, HoA and any other Herald you like, though I prefer the AOE synergy of HoA and HoI on-kill effects.

As for now, Hatred + HoA should do.
WTB List: - Shrubbery, only the best!; Mirror - wooden frame - 90x50cm

All resis capped now, 4700 hp, 54k lmp spectral throw (lvl 16 no quality phys to light) and 152k single target double strike with 5 charges up (no atziri pot)

Using HoT HoA and Hatred.
Last edited by MildorDArkehn on Jan 3, 2015, 2:16:13 PM
"
MildorDArkehn wrote:

All resis capped now, 4700 hp, 54k lmp spectral throw (lvl 16 no quality phys to light) and 152k single target double strike with 5 charges up (no atziri pot)

Using HoT HoA and Hatred.

Wow, 4700 HP is pretty damn nice for this build.. how much Max Hp increase % do you get from the tree?
"
SchwarzeSonne wrote:
"
I just leveled my Shadow to lv55 and enjoying this spec very much :D should I run HoT , HoI , HoA all at once? or what auras + hatred?

Hatred and Herald of Ash were all I used until this patch, and they are still enough. It all depends on you setup. If you want to use Lightning Coil, Hatred + Purity of Lightning + HoA, though that will require some reduced mana nodes. I'd only use all 3 Heralds in combination with the Blood Magic gem. For a Physical to Lightning + WED setup, it's Hatred, HoA and any other Herald you like, though I prefer the AOE synergy of HoA and HoI on-kill effects.

Does the original shadow passive tree, still scale well with elemental damage? I have the gems I just don't know if those passive trees support the elemental damage.
"
"
SchwarzeSonne wrote:
"

Does the original shadow passive tree, still scale well with elemental damage? I have the gems I just don't know if those passive trees support the elemental damage.

Hmm, I only get the 20% increased Ele dmg from the Trickery notable, so even though I don't spec into Ele at all, the DPS is far better than a physical-only gem setup, if that it answering your question..

@MildorDArkehn:
Well, I did equip a Belly once, and I don't remember it giving so much more HP, but I think that was back when I was only at 3.6k... gotta try it again!
Last edited by SchwarzeSonne on Jan 3, 2015, 5:55:38 PM
Also why 1hand? why not dual daggers?
"
travisiscool wrote:
#

Because the defenseive stats from shields are more valuable imo. Dual wield ST will make you alternate weapons upon attacking which means that you'd need to have 2 almost identical weapons, at least in terms of crit and aps (good daggers cost so much more than good shields). The DW bonus alone, "10% More Attack Speed, 20% More Attack Physical damage", is about as much dps increase as basic jewelry upgrades.

The only way id DW is if i could find a dagger with 250+ pdps and 2.0 aps, more than 8.3 crit and T1 life leech, but since such a dagger does't exist, no way.

Don't get me wrong, DW is viable of course, but the DPS increase is marginal and the loss of defense hurts alot.
Last edited by SchwarzeSonne on Jan 7, 2015, 10:21:31 AM
"
SchwarzeSonne wrote:
"
travisiscool wrote:
#

Because the defenseive stats from shields are more valuable imo. Dual wield ST will make you alternate weapons upon attacking which means that you'd need to have 2 almost identical weapons, at least in terms of crit and aps (good daggers cost so much more than good shields). The DW bonus alone, "10% More Attack Speed, 20% More Attack Physical damage", is about as much dps increase as basic jewelry upgrades.

The only way id DW is if i could find a dagger with 250+ pdps and 2.0 aps, more than 8.3 crit and T1 life leech, but since such a dagger does't exist, no way.

Don't get me wrong, DW is viable of course, but the DPS increase is marginal and the loss of defense hurts alot.

Alright thanks.
Still enjoying the shadow build my ST is at 31k buffed, is anyone else still using this build?

only thing is I can't make my mind up on what shield to use I have,
Last edited by travisiscool on Jan 18, 2015, 3:44:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info