{1.3} Hasty's flexible Phys-Crit-Spectral Throw [Discontinued]

That's awesome! Would you mind posting your gear?

Hmm, I always had 4% Mana Leech and would still run out from time to time :/ BM really feels a lot smother to me.
And I don't mind loosing double strike. It was nice to have way of finishing of singe targets in a second, but i died a few times thinking it would help me with bosses...

Btw, I'm now running Hatred and all 3 Heralds and I have enough mana left for the 4L ST to get charges.
WTB List: - Shrubbery, only the best!; Mirror - wooden frame - 90x50cm
Last edited by SchwarzeSonne on Dec 29, 2014, 8:38:58 PM
Yea i post my gear and tree...

New gem configuration with physical to lightning (lvl 10 only gem) instead of pcoc and herald of thunder linked with curse on hit and assassins mark, 151k single and almost 52k lmp st with the 5 charges up!!!

ST, LMP, Physical Projectile Attack Damage, Faster Attacks, Weapon elemental damage and Physical to Lighting.

Melee Phys, Multistrike, Faster Attacks and Double Strike.

I'm using Hatred, Herald of Thunder and Herald of Ash.

Using double strike single target for the closest mobs, for bosses i switch lmp for additional accuracy or faster projectiles on my ST.

This is the tree, need some adjustements low fire resis atm.

And this is the gear, using tabula rasa and keeping currency for buy 6l Lighting Coil.

Spoiler

Here is a 77 Shrine Video with tabula rasa and 34% fire resis xDD (Sorry for the bad quality)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6inmJGHnoo
Last edited by MildorDArkehn on Jan 2, 2015, 3:44:39 PM
Bandits?
I picked Oak, Kraitin and Allira
Since you lack elemental scaling on gear + passive tree, dropping HoI would seem like a better choice. As a result you will be able to run ST of your mana again and can exchange BM for an additional DPS gem (e.g. faster projectiles).
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
So after some tryouts, this is my current setup
32K wit charges up, 60k+ single target with flask. I had to take Mind Drinker again and I dropped HoI and Faster attacks !! but even with 4% ML and half the attack speed I'm facing the good old mana problems :/
I'll have too see where this goes :D

EDIT:

Swapped Incr. Crit. Dmg. for Faster Attacks, DPS is the same while the mana cost is a bit easier to sustain.. Looks like to times of crit multi are coming to an end ^^
Last edited by SchwarzeSonne on Jan 1, 2015, 1:02:10 PM
"
Uebeke wrote:
Bandits?

I took Oak, Oak, Alira. I'd recommend Oak in Normal, but it really doesn't matter whether you take Oak or Kraityn in Cruel..
YO, here is my gear:

Do not pay attention to few links lol, was trying some combos.
but before, I noticed that I only have 10k dps, I guess it's because all the gems are not 20/20.
Also, I swapped BM for WED since BM killed me, obviously not enough leech, but more dmg.
I just put this helmet til I can buy the one I saw from another player.

Also, my dagger is had only 260ish dps.

I just need a confirmation that my dmg is low because of gems's level and dagger ( and some phys dmg on jewelry would be fine, but my budget is limited right now )
Thanks !

Ps: Even if the dps is low (somehow) I enjoy so much the build.
shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1662526
IGN: ED_Again
Have fun !
Last edited by xSmoothyx on Jan 1, 2015, 7:35:36 PM
"
xSmoothyx wrote:
YO, here is my gear:

Do not pay attention to few links lol, was trying some combos.
but before, I noticed that I only have 10k dps, I guess it's because all the gems are not 20/20.
Also, I swapped BM for WED since BM killed me, obviously not enough leech, but more dmg.
I just put this helmet til I can buy the one I saw from another player.

Also, my dagger is had only 260ish dps.

I just need a confirmation that my dmg is low because of gems's level and dagger ( and some phys dmg on jewelry would be fine, but my budget is limited right now )
Thanks !

Ps: Even if the dps is low (somehow) I enjoy so much the build.

Yea, especially the quality on gems usually gives a nice dps increase, whats really important is lvl 20 on Spectral Throw since its Flat Damage Increase and that scales both Physical and Elemental damage !!
The thing with the weapon is, if you have a 350+ pdps dagger with 1.2 attack speed, your dps will probably be worse or only as good as with a 250 pdps dagger with 2.0 attack speed. Attack speed is really important. For example, the Faster Attacks gem will ultimately give the same dps increase as Increased Critical Damage.
Anyway, your crit chance will also increase dps, so getting a Rats Nest will surely be nice. Phys damage on Jewelry is the least important thing I'd say. Didn't care for it until lvl 90.
Btw, since you are using WED, you should get a Physical to Lightning Gem and level it, because the synergy of it with WED will give more dps than WED + Crit Damage :)
Last edited by SchwarzeSonne on Jan 2, 2015, 8:26:13 AM
I just leveled my Shadow to lv55 and enjoying this spec very much :D should I run HoT , HoI , HoA all at once? or what auras + hatred?

Also does anyone have an old dagger they don't use anymore for sale?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info