The Small Pink Ranger LVL 92- New League Hype (lvl 90)!!

50 percent evasion isn't cutting it either ;) need MORE life I guess to absorb some punches :D

As for the other bow skills- I am well versed in RoA but it is best with a super fast bow (lionseyes) due to the hang time it has. I've not used split arrow since TS came out cause it doesn't compare to the AoE from TS and that secondary arrow is too good to pass on. I really want barrage to work but its lackluster in DPS compared to TS. I've never tried lightning arrow; almost got a 6S Voltaxic the other day but buddy sold it really fast so I missed out. I want to try lightning arrow really bad but ONLY with Voltaxic (been a dream to own one of those)

Puncture, TS and Ice Shot are the best combo of bow skills for how I play, at the moment but I am interested in trying a trap punture.

edit: to manage my mana issues, I have gotten a new ammy:
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Dec 8, 2014, 11:08:32 AM
You will need a shit ton off life of you want to tank those hits. I've seen 7k life reduced by 6k in a single hit. What you could do I guess is if you can cap your resists then use a kaom's heart while clearing the trash mobs.

Good luck for your future runs ;P
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
you know, the main reason i die is cause im spoiled in regular atziri as they are 10 levels lower than Uber and don't do much damage SO when uber happens, i run into the middle of room and spam but im surrounded and it only takes 1 punch to KO my ranger when in that zone- the whole atziri thing to a ranger is to avoid, spam, run away and repeat. i play like a melee character when I shouldn't :p
POE is life. POE is ♥.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Dec 12, 2014, 9:29:03 AM
today learned that all my hybrid phys crafts with Tora will be eliminated. this will make my bows worth more when leagues end. also, many widely used uniques are getting legacied- BoR double Legacied which will make this more valuable than the current 12 ex. some of the uniques that I have that will eb going legacy are:

*reminder when I come back to std to check prices on these items

New league hype!!! woot woot!!!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Dec 12, 2014, 9:27:10 AM
New league going well. playing TS so that I can farm atziri early this time. Gear for 20 hours of play:

LVL 52
Spoiler
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Lvl 65 (30 hours)

Spoiler

3 more levels until:

Spoiler
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Lvl 71 (36 hours)

Spoiler

resists are capped which it doesnt look like lol. and i know, I know bout the chest BUT i need something!! drops havent been happening.. YET!!!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Lvl 73 (40 hours)

Spoiler

NEED: Malis and rats nest BAD.

8K TS, LMP at the moment
3k life
38 percent ev
POE is life. POE is ♥.
can give u some malis i found earlier. hit me ingame in like 6hs from now _;)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info