The Small Pink Ranger LVL 92- New League Hype (lvl 90)!!

If you need to buy some neat stuff:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1116677

Tree:

Tree 1.3

Mobility (off-hand)

Spoiler

Gear:

Spoiler

ATZIRI DOWN with no portals left on first run ever!!!!!

Twitch: iswirl

Fight 1: vaals- try and kill at same time (experienced the rage and it sucked)
Fight 2: Guy in middle, titty then cycloner (bleeds are terrible)
Fight 3: Don't hit mirror Atziri (insta reflect death), avoid flameblasts and run away lots! *Workin on the pot thing :D

I switch out puncture for ICE SHOT for phys reflect mobs; all gems are green so I can move them all around depending on the reflect or nature of the map I am playing :)

Stats BEFORE 1.3
Spoiler

Life: 3992
Mana: 470
Evasion: 48% (11139)
Attack Dodge: 33%
Spell Dodge: 15%
Movement: +65%
Res: 73/75/75

TS LMP DPS: 49542.9(6L)-I prefer
Puncture: 64334.7(5L)-Bosses/Ele Reflect- will get higher with fully lvld gems
Ice Shot: 75827.7(5L)

Chance to hit: 88%
Crit chance: 67.2%
Crit multi: 813%
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Mar 10, 2015, 8:10:40 AM
changed up my flasks; feel better bout life.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Managed to exalt cold res on the chest and 6S it. Has cost me well over 4 ed to socket it. also changed out ring and boots and crafted bow to 109 percent which means I cannot divine this bow without losing DPS as it is highest level of its tier and will only roll down. contemplating recrafting for the third time to get it over 110 then divine up to a potential 360 pdps. currently is 310.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Nov 10, 2014, 8:40:58 AM
holla.. just 5L m chest!!

now back to work I go :(
POE is life. POE is ♥.
tried GMP instead of LMP; getting 20.4k dps but havent tried in a real mapping situation yet.

also able to kill double boss, min/max, vuln, Courtyard bosses with ease, solo!!! This is my very first ranged character that is able to kill every map boss in game (Solo)- Atziri I haven't tried but will when I hit 90. compared to my highly beloved Mara, this ranger just clears faster and can dodge just about anything rather than getting pummelled over and over again by things- this is why Mara's are dumb- they just keep getting beat all the day long :D

different builds, both top of their game- wish I could play both at same time and benefit from the ranger/melee synergy :D

Cant decide which build I like better!! Most of my ranger is self found, though minus the Malis which I am borrowing from a friend. Mara has a belt, Devoto's and a ring I paid for but rest I found/linked or provided atziri bits (Doryani Cat.)

Lvl 91 Mara

Spoiler

Im using some 20/20 gems on Ranger from Mara.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Nov 12, 2014, 9:34:23 AM
Was able to complete Oba map solo :)

Got the following from the unique boxes/map:

Not as rewarding as I had hoped :p
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Nov 12, 2014, 11:29:30 PM
tried double palace dom- died 3 times :( enfeebled though so was missing a shit ton of DPS; -24 resist, 2 rogues and i think added lightning damage.. I just levelled so it wasnt TOOO much of a big deal.. will probably try double boss again with crazy mods when I have more health and evasion. the worse part of this all is that its not Dom that is a bitch, its his exploding corpses lol.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Nov 14, 2014, 10:18:21 AM
vaald a 21/20 increase crit gem... yummy
POE is life. POE is ♥.
switched out some gears for some legacy ones :)
POE is life. POE is ♥.
managed to 6L a new chest piece today- slightly worse than what I had but it's a 6L- it wins :D
Also trying to find best gem setup; trying out slower projectiles and accuracy :D

ALSO, divined bow and gained 15 DPS and .05 MORE crit chance ;) What a day!

Also finished crafting this bow:

For sale: 15 ex (Cheapest on STD I've seen by 9+ ex)
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Nov 23, 2014, 10:31:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info