The Small Pink Ranger LVL 92- New League Hype (lvl 90)!!

finally, a deathless run :)

Loots from today:

POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Dec 1, 2014, 8:09:54 AM
After leveling this empower from day 1 of its release way back in 2012, I have FINALLY levelled it to lvl 3. Then I did what any rational person would do and I vaal'd that puppy.

I win. Happy Happy!!

Streaming Atziri!!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
doing some runs.. feel free to ask me to do some for you for freeee!!!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
bring your own sets, and I will run them for you!!! totally free and you get everything- im soon leaving for temp leagues and will no longer support std runs till leagues end :)
POE is life. POE is ♥.
selling:

45 ex- need to save up for glyph mark!!

replacing with :

dont need the 6L and the resists work well.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Dec 5, 2014, 10:03:50 AM
u should try iceshot gmp chain, its gg
if u wanna mirror a bow (555dps) with a cheaper fee, pm me ;)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 5, 2014, 10:06:12 AM
haha.. that is a great combo but TS works so well with Atziri (aoe) save my puncture and ice shot for single targets. the chain idea though is sooo awesome when solo mapping; adding ele prolif to HoA increases the effectiveness 10 fold too!

555 pdps? holy moly!!! selling my empower today for 35 and have a potential buyer for chest at 45 (international player hard to get times synced) and about 11 ex pure in stash- i feel like your bow is going to be more than 250 ex lol and I have a buddy who will sell his glyph for 230.. if he doesn't forget as its going to take some time to get all the dough required. I also will never find a mirror so I have to buy what I can find; 4 green, 1 red and 1 blue.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Dec 5, 2014, 10:15:28 AM
"
haha.. that is a great combo but TS works so well with Atziri (aoe) save my puncture and ice shot for single targets. the chain idea though is sooo awesome when solo mapping; adding ele prolif to HoA increases the effectiveness 10 fold too!

555 pdps? holy moly!!! crit chance on er? that is most important since Rangers lost a wee bit of crit. selling my empower today for 35 and have a potential buyer for chest at 45 and about 11 ex in stash- i feel like your bow is going to be more than 250 ex lol and I have a buddy who will sell his glyph for 230.. if he doesn't forget as its going to take some time to get all the dough required. I also will never find a mirror so I have to buy what I can find; 4 green, 1 red and 1 blue.

here my bwo guide (CI) for reference, also the bow is listed thre: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1112152

iam using puncture as trap form + a 4L for single target (can be any skill u like)
+ testing arround weith a vul cursing spelltotem, which will mostly targeted first so u are save from the spear 1shot :D and even on atziri there will be everything cursed.
have to upload/stream new runs to show it off :)

fee is just 30 + the mirror so its like ~210ex

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 5, 2014, 10:19:09 AM
well then, you might get all my monies then! remarkable bow!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
well then, you might get all my monies then! remarkable bow!

the missing crit.multi doesnt kill me :P LR are kinda nice aswell :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info