Corrupted Uniques Reducing Level Requirements --> LLD O_o

Science overload brain hurts.
It makes no sense why shavs reveletion would work. The level of the unique is not decided by the implicit in that situation. So removing the implicit should not change the level. That one is a bug for sure. If shavs revelation was intended to be the same level as the implicit, then it would be level 20.
IGN: @GreenDude
"
GreenDude wrote:
It makes no sense why shavs reveletion would work. The level of the unique is not decided by the implicit in that situation. So removing the implicit should not change the level. That one is a bug for sure. If shavs revelation was intended to be the same level as the implicit, then it would be level 20.

I am pretty sure its not intended and its a bug. But these items are special you can't orb of chance them, you can only get them in specific league maps. They are not like other items. I am pretty sure I also have seen a corrupted Volls devotion amulet under lvl 32.

Edit: I don't recommend trying out corrupting them. We need a link of the items first to be 100% sure.
Last edited by Emro on Nov 6, 2014, 5:54:25 AM
I am pretty sure you can't have voll's devotion neither the shav's ring corrupted below level 28. It's possible someone has them as skin transfer/or they were corrupted to rares with level req below 28 ...
"

I have seen a shavronne's revelation corrupted with a lvl requirement below lvl 28. I believe valoxenium has it.

I know Veloxenium does have a Lori's Lantern corrupted to low lvl could that be what you are thinking about? I dont think shavronne's revelation is possible to corrupt to low lvl. Could of course be wrong.
he linked me his gear on the low life the other day and he did in fact have one corrupted to be below 28. The other ring slot was a well crafted elreon ring with shav's revelation skin but that doesnt count :P
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Nov 6, 2014, 8:15:40 AM
Hahahahaha, must be the skin transfers!! Very "expensive ones" xD
Then it is a bug. The rule is:

-> If the unique is equal to the level of the white item, then the implicit is deciding the level req which means corrupting it off for an ilvl 30 or less corruption mod, will lower the unique's level req.
Last edited by GreenDude on Nov 6, 2014, 1:11:04 PM
I've corrupted all of the caster gear to try to lower the level requirement.

Listen to GreenDude, he knows what's up.

I KNEW IT! i can't believe I let you guys convince me otherwise lol

the unique MUST be the same level as the white item of the same base.
Last edited by GreenDude on Nov 6, 2014, 7:55:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info