Corrupted Uniques Reducing Level Requirements --> LLD O_o

It only works on uniques who's level is the same as the white base for belts, rings, amulets and quivers.

If a jade amulet requires lvl 11 (does it? i forget) then only unique jades level 11 can be corrupted down.

If the anvil is level 45 but the amulet is lvl 11, then it will not be corrupted down. The idea is you remove what determines the level. In the anvil's case, what makes it level 45 is the other mods being powerful.
IGN: @GreenDude
most of the items that have been posted
"

Belts: Sunblast, Immortal Flesh, Doryani's Invitation, Auxium.

Rings: Shavronne's Revelation, Death Rush, Romira's Banquet, Ming's Heart.

are impossible to bring down to 28, with the exception of Shav's Revelation which ive seen used by Veloxium (sp?)

also a quick forum search of HC and STD would have given you no results back for any of those being corrupted bellow 28.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
andkamen wrote:

also a quick forum search of HC and STD would have given you no results back for any of those being corrupted bellow 28.

I did forum searches for a number of items including Lori's Lantern, Thief's Torment, and Shavronne's Revelation. Of those now 3 known uniques to reduced level requirements, there's only 1 Lori's Lantern available for sale in all 4 of the leagues.

Therefore, just because they're not for sale, doesn't mean it's not possible. It makes sense what others have been saying about the implicits and their ability to reduce though.

I'm guessing a number of people have been buying them up as of late when they come available, since there seems to be a few people that have known about this for awhile.
IGN: _Firebitch
Hate to burst your bubbles, but there is really nothing that this works on for LLD that is actually worth doing. Lori's lantern is perhaps the only somewhat useful (but very niche) exception.

However for Level 1 PVP it's an entirely different story...!!!
"
andkamen wrote:

are impossible to bring down to 28, with the exception of Shav's Revelation which ive seen used by Veloxium (sp?)

Actually shavronne's revelation should not work. Shav's revelation is a lvl 30 item on a level 20 ring. This means corrupting off the implicit won't reduce the level.

Remember the only time it works is when the unique is the exact same level as the implicit white ring is. It works on prismatic rings only because the implicit (resists) make it lvl 31 so corrupting it off lowers the level.
Last edited by GreenDude on Nov 5, 2014, 11:29:28 AM
"
GreenDude wrote:
"
andkamen wrote:

Actually shavronne's revelation should not work. Shav's revelation is a lvl 30 item on a level 20 ring. This means corrupting off the implicit won't reduce the level.

Remember the only time it works is when the unique is the exact same level as the implicit white ring is. It works on prismatic rings only because the implicit (resists) make it lvl 31 so corrupting it off lowers the level.

So...does this mean you can use Tamings? :0
I just did a search for corrupted rings, amulets, and belts in all leagues.

Couldn't find anything except for a corrupted no level requirement Voideye ring in standard. +5 to level poison arrow? Trollolol.

Now lets see who scrambles to buy it first. :p

Edit: I just realized it removed the socket. Haha. That would have been awesome.
IGN: _Firebitch
"
"
GreenDude wrote:
"
andkamen wrote:

So...does this mean you can use Tamings? :0

I believe so. Its just bloody expensive to try it out.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Nov 5, 2014, 1:47:00 PM
Yes it does work on The Taming. I've been trying to buy one forever.
"
GreenDude wrote:
"
andkamen wrote:

I have seen a shavronne's revelation corrupted with a lvl requirement below lvl 28. I believe valoxenium has it.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info