All Mathil guides compiled

Anyone running with lioneye's instead of skyforth, who could show their full setup and passive tree? appreciated :)!
Hey guys,

Mathil hasn't done his Sword Based Crit Elebuzzsaw yet this league, but I've been running it based on the 2.1 tree he posted in his update list, and had a pretty fun time both leveling and mapping. I thought I'd post it seeing as quite a few people had asked for it.

Passive Tree @ Level 89

Current Gear

High Points:
  • 41.5k Charge Buffed GMP DPS / 47k with Atziri Flask (Unflipped gems)
  • 4.5k+ HP
  • 50% EV / 30% Dodge / 3.6% Life Regen (no-stress Blood Rage)
  • Superfast map clearing
  • Viable for most map mods
  • Gear above cost less than 4ex

Info:
  • Only using 1 Elreon ring, runs perfectly off mana
  • As with 2.0 build, intelligence can be a bitch to get (hence shield)
  • If using a 6L then pop in Lightning Penetration
  • Added Cold gem is used for utility (freezes/chills enemies to stop them getting close)
  • Can use Faster Attacks instead of Added Cold and swap to LMP for indoor maps/bosses
  • Rats nest is not necessary - provides a 1.5k dps boost at a loss of 200 HP
  • Facebreakers are a good option instead of Malis, some DPS loss though
  • Can lose some crit multi or a jewel slot and go for Phase Acro instead if desired
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Jan 14, 2016, 4:54:32 AM
Hey quick question on the low life bladevortex setup. Why immortal call in the cast when damage taken. There is no aura's generating endurance charges so where are the endurance charges coming from? Should it be Warlords Mark instead?

I figure the RallyingCry would probably up the dmg more but wouldn't provide the endurance charges??

Just wondering how to set that up.

Thanks,

"
rustypipe wrote:
Hey quick question on the low life bladevortex setup. Why immortal call in the cast when damage taken. There is no aura's generating endurance charges so where are the endurance charges coming from? Should it be Warlords Mark instead?

I figure the RallyingCry would probably up the dmg more but wouldn't provide the endurance charges??

Just wondering how to set that up.

Thanks,

Doing no actual research to make sure my answer is correct, immortal call duration is increased with charges but still works without them i think
Hey guys, quick question on the low life bladevortex setup. Using Acuity gloves instead maligaro´s is a BIS for slot? or not? tks !
"
gogofrisko wrote:
Anyone running with lioneye's instead of skyforth, who could show their full setup and passive tree? appreciated :)!

+1 pls

edit: i think nobody cares.
Last edited by Y4h1k0 on Jan 14, 2016, 9:44:52 AM
IGN: nuduahh
Last edited by nuduah on Jan 14, 2016, 9:56:45 AM
"
rodvikar wrote:
Hey guys, quick question on the low life bladevortex setup. Using Acuity gloves instead maligaro´s is a BIS for slot? or not? tks !

Getting vaal pact is only one point, so the other stats from mali's are probably better.
Hey Mathil

Im not sure if its the point in your beyblade lowlife build that you haven't gems in all the spots there is.. Is that your intention or could you please reply with links setup on what you recommend :)

Thanks alot
For anyone interested, my "in progress" Low Life Blade Vortex character, following Math's guide :)

equiment :

my template at lvl 77 :
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAA-4FQgceDXwOSA-rES8RUBGWFr8ZihqPGyUdqh2-IG4i9CSLKPoqCyo4KlMrCiycL28zhzQKNbk9X0GWRnFJUUmxS65Ms1AwUlNXyVyKXfJfamSdbAttGW-ecFJwu3X9dwd713_GghCCx4MJhG-HE4nTjDaP-pMnlS6XlZf0nKShL6Kjpyuus7JwtAy1SL6KwfPDOsrT0NDQ9dRC18_ZE9lb217fit-w4YjpAuq662Pr9ewY74jw1fId9tr5N_no-wn-SQ==

Gameplay video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0Uko0JWR7E

Was difficult to level with and died a few time in Merciless A3-A4, build started to do the job around lvl 68. Having a lot of fun with it now, ty Math !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info