All Mathil guides compiled

"
rahven32 wrote:
"
commonihilist wrote:
Hey Mathil,

Been playing your Blade Vortex build and have been thoroughly enjoying it, great build. But I noticed when you changed to life build you went for Heart and Soul for the increased Life and Mana but was wondering if there was a reason you didn't go down to Deep Wisdon from Blast Radius since it would have cost the same amount of nodes as going down the int line like you did. Just wondering.

I imagine it has something to do with the respec or just a over site.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBA-4EBwSzBUIHHgj0DkgPqw_EES0RlhXtFr8c3B2-IG4i9CSLJpUo-ioLKjgsnDGeMtEzhzWSOlg64Tt8PAU9X0GHQZZEq0VHRZ1JUUyzTeNQMFJTU1JUvVVLVa5VxlxAXfJh4mSdakNqjGwLbRlwUnX9fIN_xoIQgseD24RvidOMNo8aj6aP-pMnlS6Wi5eVl_Sa4J_fogCio6LZpleus7DYtUi3PriTuMq5k7zqwFTAZsMJwzrIFNAf0PXUQtW52L3bXt-w6-7r9e987-vwH_DV8h3yRfVv-ej-Cv6P

This is better in every way. You get 10 more dex which this build is starved for. More mana and ES as well. Int stays the same.

Huh, I didn't even think about that. I will definitely have to try that. The extra Dex would be really nice.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Is Skyforth necessary for the current build you are playing? Also, will you be making a guide for it? I've been wanted to play a build with a shav's for a long time and this looks really fun.
"
jconaspree wrote:
Is Skyforth necessary for the current build you are playing? Also, will you be making a guide for it? I've been wanted to play a build with a shav's for a long time and this looks really fun.

Mathil has said a few times that he doesn't believe the Skyfoth boots to be necessary for the build, and the effect could be replicated easily with a BVPCOC setup.

In saying that, though, the current setup seems a bit starved of gem slots to be adding a PCOC setup, so I'd be wary about being able to look at creating an Uber viable version without them.

He did the Uber kill today, so imagine we'll see at half-decent guide and further video soon.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Jan 5, 2016, 4:06:51 AM
"

Mathil has said a few times that he doesn't believe the Skyfoth boots to be necessary for the build, and the effect could be replicated easily with a BVPCOC setup.

In saying that, though, the current setup seems a bit starved of gem slots to be adding a PCOC setup, so I'd be wary about being able to look at creating an Uber viable version without them.

He did the Uber kill today, so imagine we'll see at half-decent guide and further video soon.

I was a little worried about fitting that PCOC set up in when I was looking over the gem slots. Thanks for the reply.
Can i Play LL blade vortex build without skyforth boots?
What boots i use instead of skyforth?
ign : dol_i
"
smw8911 wrote:
Can i Play LL blade vortex build without skyforth boots?
What boots i use instead of skyforth?

>
oh, u mention it at this page :> sorry
hi, mathil

at my LL blade vortex character, doing discipline and HoI with 20lvl blood magic is impossible
(ur passive tree is 16% reduced reserve at passive)
each reserved % are 58% and 42%

how can u doing both auras with blood magic gem?
Last edited by smw8911 on Jan 6, 2016, 8:58:49 AM
"
smw8911 wrote:
hi, mathil

at my LL blade vortex character, doing discipline and HoI with 20lvl blood magic is impossible

oh, skyforth boots has 6% reduced reserved...
"
smw8911 wrote:
"
smw8911 wrote:
hi, mathil

oh, skyforth boots has 6% reduced reserved...

if dont have skyforth boots, using this passive tree is possible

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAA-4FQgceDXwOSA5cD6sPxBEvEVARlha_GDwYVhmKGo8bJR2qHb4gbiL0JIso-ioLKjgqUysKLJwspi9vM4c0CjW5N2Y7fD1fQZZFfkZxSVFJsUuuTLNQMFJTV8lcil3yX2pknWr6bAttGW-ecFJwu3X9dwd713_GghCCx4MJhG-HE4nTjDaP-pDWkyeVLpeVl_ScpKEvoqOnK66zsnC0DLVIuMq5k70nvorB88MJwzrK09Af0NDQ9dRC18_ZE9lb217fit-w4YjpAuq662Pr9ewY74jv6_DV8h322vk3-ej7CQ==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info