Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

PoE took a shit and named it 2.8 trillion

Haha. Why not say had sex with if you were going to go there?

That's almost a compliment if every guy on the planet wanted to date my mother probably every single day for god knows how long. I think even that number would be bigger than I could comprehend.
After loads of calculation I managed to get {6.3898528360650 x 10^13}, and those are only combinations for head,gloves,boots,shield,armor,1-handed. Calculations were done assuming there were 27 gems to socket where u can't socket all support on every item.
"
tpapp157 wrote:
Best Estimate: 6.38*10^139
Current winner: tpapp157
Estimation Accuracy: Crap

Haha.
Join the Veterans of War! See the thread in Off-topic for details.
we need to take Tpapp's value and multiply it by the skill gem socket combinations, then divide by some X restriction factor because the 100 chosen must be linked, but then divide that restriction factor by the number of starting nodes, then divide that by the number of duplicate paths that include the start nodes.

One could use the A* pathfinding algorithm to programmatically figure out how many possible paths there are as such.

it'll be slightly lower than 1000C100*item skill combinations... the value is so huge though still, that it's unfathomable.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
Ahahaha. Trash talking backed up with numbers. Brilliant.
IRON MAN
Comparing the number of different charecter builds in d3 to the number of builds in poe is like comparing the sand in a sand box to that of the sand on the beach.
Rawr I Have arrived.
Last edited by SmugGamer on Oct 23, 2011, 1:42:07 AM
Haha, i was wondering about this earlier, great thread!
should go bomb their 2.8 trillion threads with comments about POE blowing it out of the water.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
I thought about it. The inner troll in me is always there.

I try to leave it in the cave though.
"
SmugGamer wrote:
Comparing the number of different charecter builds in d3 to the number of builds in poe is like comparing the sand in a sand box to that of the sand on the beach.

They build a sandcastle, but our sandcastle is bigger. Also, our sandcastle doesn't use sand, it uses stuff that's actually valuable, like Rocks of Wisdom and Mortar of Augmentation.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info