PoE took a shit and named it 2.8 trillion

random ^^
lol, oh welll
I don't know, I think being in the employ of GGG and starting a bash thread on your competitor is pretty lacking in class if you ask me.
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

Oh Fail. Er. FailTree.

He was not posting, "Diablo 3 will fail" or is horrible. Or is bad.

Just that this game might have more build combinations.
For the purpose of calculating this I need to a sk a few questions. Does every class have 1000 nodes each or all together? How many approximately are there support gems...etc that can influence the build, and how do they do it, do they add bonus skill points so you can go above 100 points or something else?

Thanks
"
FailTree wrote:
I don't know, I think being in the employ of GGG and starting a bash thread on your competitor is pretty lacking in class if you ask me.

I am not in the employ of GGG. None of the moderators are.
Forum Sheriff
Eh, my bad, just the way I see this thread.
Carry-on.
....._______
..../...........\
....\_______/

Last edited by FailTree on Oct 22, 2011, 2:08:42 PM
"
tpapp157 wrote:
"
FailTree wrote:

I am not in the employ of GGG. None of the moderators are.

I stand corrected then, representing GGG.
....._______
..../...........\
....\_______/

I've got to {5.9589266322404781554893890579461 x 10^297}. Now, when mods answer my previously posted questions I'll do another calculation and answer how I got to the number.

Edit: I corrected my equation and got basically the same thing as mod except for few more decimals > {6.3850511926305130236698511142022 x 10^139)
Still waiting for answers...
Last edited by Nuzzgrumble on Oct 22, 2011, 2:23:49 PM
"
Nuzzgrumble wrote:
For the purpose of calculating this I need to a sk a few questions. Does every class have 1000 nodes each or all together? How many approximately are there support gems...etc that can influence the build, and how do they do it, do they add bonus skill points so you can go above 100 points or something else?

Thanks

All classes have access to the same passive tree. The 0.9.2 version has 750 nodes total but I suspect the 0.9.3 version will have more. Quests may give additional passive skill points beyond the one point you get each time you level up. The skill section to the left should answer most of your questions.
Forum Sheriff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info