Play only maps that have these mods:Pack size, magic monsters
OR
any combination above 35%
There is 0% chance that you'll end up without maps this way
trust
ltp
and don't cry in the forums
yw

It's so fucking sad when people think they have all the answers, and really do not know what RNG means.

I ALWAYS roll my maps the way you describe. Hell, I mostly alch my maps when I have some chaos to spare. My maps are either Magic Mosters/Pack size or 70+ IIQ.

I ran 17 75-maps today, and I didn't see ONE 75 or 76.

So you can sit there with your "right way", and tell everyone to "learn how to roll maps", but with the amount of RNG in PoE, you CAN run 4000 maps without an upgrade, no matter how you roll them.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Nov 1, 2014, 1:20:05 PM
"
Barivius wrote:
My goodness. Mapping is so easy these days. I don't know what they can possible do to make it easier.

+1
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊(◕‿◕)▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
"
Phrazz wrote:

It's so fucking sad when people think they have all the answers, and really do not know what RNG means.

I ALWAYS roll my maps the way you describe. Hell, I mostly alch my maps when I have some chaos to spare. My maps are either Magic Mosters/Pack size or 70+ IIQ.

I ran 17 75-maps today, and I didn't see ONE 75 or 76.

So you can sit there with your "right way", and tell everyone to "learn how to roll maps", but with the amount of RNG in PoE, you CAN run 4000 maps without an upgrade, no matter how you roll them.

I don't remember me saying anything about rolling 75 maps. Read again and don't get mad that easily. Sustaining a 75+ pool is and will always be a bitch. The thread is created from a guy that claims that he can't get 68 maps. He is new at the game ,I pointed out the solution which does NOT concern you:P
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
Last edited by Iluvatar_gr on Nov 1, 2014, 1:41:37 PM
I haven't read all the responses on this thread, but if it has not been mentioned, try adding Zana to your hideout and do her daily missions. Around level 4-6 Zana, you will be getting a free level 71-74 map everyday. In these maps, you will gets lots of map drops ranging from the 60s to low 70s. I have had so many 74 maps and 75 maps drop from my Zana. If you run chains with Zana and get her to 7+, you will have level 75+ maps for you daily.

Once you get a few 70+ maps, it is pretty to sustain them. I transmute all maps 73 and below and use alterations until I get a good item quantity. 74 maps I alchemy and run, and for 75 plus I use chisels when they are white to +20%, then alchemy them. It will take some time, but you will slowly start to see your map inventory build up quite a bit. For the 75+ maps, you can create a party and charge everyone 1 chisel to join your map so you can continue to chisel them.

I was only at a few 70+ maps a few days ago, but with Zana and crafting maps/chiseling maps plus a little luck, I built the map stash up again pretty high in no time. This is just the level 72+ maps I picked up in the past few days of mapping and crafting. The other issue for you would then be to be able to successfully run the hard crafted map mods that give you like +80% item quantity or more :P

It wasn't even difficult to get past 68 maps during open beta when maps were tiny (a quarter to half their current sizes?) and shrines, strongboxes, masters, etc never existed. You should do more maps and roll pack size or magic monsters on them.
@UnfairMonopoly
Lol I half ass so many maps solely to farm masters and I don't even bother clearing. All these maps are self found.

Spoiler
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Last edited by Kenzorz on Nov 1, 2014, 11:37:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info