I conquered evil
Last edited by StormHunter on Oct 30, 2014, 10:15:22 PM
Gotta leave the docks sometime
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Lol maps is literally the only thing I do
"
Xanicide wrote:
Lol maps is literally the only thing I do
I am going to take a risk and ask a condescendingly stupid question.

Are you, at the very least, running blue maps? Alt-ing them to get at least a decent +IIQ?

Running "Enraged Lolol Map of Balance" won't get you very far...
It's pretty easy to hit 69 maps even if you do all white.

Zana alone can get you up to 77 maps at level 7. At level 5 (which is really easy), you should be able to get 72s no problem. So with white maps + Zana, you should be able to hit 70 maps no problem.

Blue maps + Zana will get you up to 74 maps no problem. I have never been able to get into the 74 map pool before Forsaken masters.

I have the worst map rng out of anybody in the game, no matter I do, I'm 100% sure. If I can make it up to 74 maps, you can to. No excuses.
Last edited by DestroTheGod on Oct 30, 2014, 10:46:57 PM
the map u get from playing a map depends on the map level. for e.g. the highest map u can get from playing a 70 map is lvl 72.
Might as well get used to it, I have 2 90s and I have yet to see anything drop over 76! Over 1200 hours played, that ontop of running out of decent level maps to level up is annoying as fuck! You either have to buy maps, which I hate trading period! Or watch for groups that are offering free maps, or pay a fee! And I refuse to pay a fee! Trading wouldn't be bad if there was a passive way to do it, but I refuse to get into a grinding grove and then get a whisper to leave my map to make a sale...not to mention sometimes you miss the whisper because your in the grove!

I wish they would make a guaranteed map drop of the current map level you are in, that would fix a lot of issues! But they wont! If it's one thing I have learned from playing this game! For whatever reason GGG likes things to be SLOW AND PAINFUL! Which would make sense if it was a sub game, but its not! lol
"
justinmm1988 wrote:
For whatever reason GGG likes things to be SLOW AND PAINFUL!

Well, the game IS free to play. Why not purchase something to make your slow experience less painful and more enjoyable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info