Level 77 and I have only seen 1 map above level 68

Buy a map from zana, she sells map cheap all day. 3c 70+
Spoiler
You dont even have to say thank you after the trade!!!
Last edited by Metronomy on Oct 31, 2014, 1:51:58 AM
HEres a tip go play D3 if you want normal progression. This game everything is RNG including monsters lvls you are allowed to face.

Just wait until you're buying 10 78 maps for 10 exalts and spend another 5 exalts rolling them and get nothing back.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 31, 2014, 1:59:11 AM
Do some Zana.
I'm not after maps but my level 77 witch already has quite some 69+ maps from doing Zana's dailies.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Zana's Daily Missions actually provide decent access to mid-level maps, though of course you can't roll the mods. At level 5, she's been giving me level 71-73 maps to run, most with six portals that can be used by multiple characters (as long as the mission remains incomplete). The timed missions are mostly fails, but with the untimed missions you can usually avoid triggering the conclusion until you've cleared the map. Here's the highest map drop I've gotten from Zana's quests:

Good old times, when people were actually running 68-72 maps on lvl 90. now everyone cry even when he get full exp lol. I remember my dueslist on lvl 94 and I was happy when I could run 74 map... If there was not few friends like Zakrent or OG I would not even run those 74s lol.

btw you can easily hit 81 in just lunaris lvl 2/3, catacombs or library.
Last edited by NarraX1337 on Oct 31, 2014, 2:51:31 AM
"
Good old times, when people were actually running 68-72 maps on lvl 90. now everyone cry even when he get full exp lol. I remember my dueslist on lvl 94 and I was happy when I could run 74 map... If there was not few friends like Zakrent or OG I would not even run those 74s lol.

btw you can easily hit 81 in just lunaris lvl 2/3, catacombs or library.

Doesnt sound too good. Sounds like hitting a brick wall not to mention doing trivial content...like arm wrestling a girl. Gets old after about the 3rd time....and you did it thousands of times.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 31, 2014, 2:57:57 AM
Iv been around for a long time and until the last one month race i never even had a map pool which was self sustained at 69-70 maps and here i am at 85 with 2 full tabs waiting to be run, im having more fun in standard though, thanks to IIQ gem and culling herald of thunder im having a blast on my one month arc build.

Patience is key and finding a build you enjoy is what it is about.
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
Do you run your maps white? Cause that's the only possible way to not progress beyond 68.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
StormHunter wrote:
Here you can see another one

LOOOOOOOOL
R.I.P 4.B.
Maps are just not easy to come by. Sadly, the higher you go the harder it is to get them.

I have kept every map I've ever gotten, and I was running them about a week into open beta.

They are just not self supporting.

I have well over a 1000 of them, full tabs of 66, 67, 68, and 69s - plus a half page of extras to vendor up.

70, 71 and 72s are almost full now, about a half dozen or so short on each.

73, 74, 75, and 76 all together have never filled a page in my stash yet - and I'm almost out of all of them again.

I've had to buy a lot of maps along the way - basically the only thing I have purchased.

I've run them all the way from white (mirrored from carto) to jacked up well over 100 rares, uniques, chiseled hundreds of them to the max, rolled every combo you can imagine and run it - except blood magic and someday I'll prolly run those. Honestly, I can't see where any of it has made much difference. Rng seems way more important than anything I do. I've had low rolled blues give me several maps and high rolled rares seldom give me many. A carto box will throw it all out of whack. The higher rolled/chiseled might give more, but its not anything amazing - or even really noticeable. Maybe if you wrote it all down and tracked it you could tell a difference.

Only pattern I have noticed for sure is that map drops are most often lower level than the map you are in. The higher you get in the maps the more this happens. Yeah, you can get 2 levels higher, but it doesn't happen very often. I get more 66s from 74s than 76s from 74s.

I also don't get enough currency from running the higher maps to continue to buy/mod them. I don't trade or I prolly would come closer to that, or if my higher chars had good mf.

I have to drop back to lower level maps and run them with my semi-mf char until I get enough currency to try for the higher level again.

Over time I progress, so it is doable, just very slow.
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info