Hall of Grandmasters Development Update 4

"
LostArtz wrote:
I can only hope there's some sort of Unique that only drops in this map to make it worth the risk in HC.

I thought you could loot the grandmaster's gear ? If so then the reward is there, even if you only manage to kill two or three masters.
"
Chris wrote:
"
moraug wrote:
Ahaha, even devs are lagging (see 7-9 secs into video).
Well, on the second thought, it is kind of sad...

That's the type of thing we'll have to sort out before we release the map. Needless to say, the Grandmasters certainly use a wide range of effects so it'll have some fun resource loading challenges to deal with!

would also like it if you sorted out the "1-3 second lag of death" on strongboxes
[Removed by Support]
"
So I am getting more and more certain that it will be crit puncture map.

as the majority of the GM's will have specced Ondar's, No it wont
Imagine the lag in a 6 man party v 5 Grandmasters...

The Grandmaster Map is a perfect time to have WYSIWYG drops like Titan Quest and Grim Dawn has. I really like that in those games, shame the way the drops work in PoE that that hasnt been possible...until now?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Oct 30, 2014, 6:57:55 AM
Damn... I love the idea of the map, but this is going to be like playing in a 50+ man party with all the mtx going on.. Gonna be... laggy...
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Thats the idea to kill other players by lagging them to death :)
IGN : Sir_Big
Would be so funny if some grandmaster supporter makes the glass cannon build (Build of the week) for the map
with current "optimization", only Slayer and his magical rig with magical server connection, would be able to enter this place.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
mhm, thread filled with dread about lag, desync, fps drops...

Your computer is a potato. There's nothing wrong with the game engine.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
(つ。◕‿◕。)つ$ thanks for the hat gogogo, but what about desync? (つ。◕‿◕。)つ$
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info