Have fun as melee build, to..

Spoiler
...sell this map if it drops
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Awsome !
IGN : Sir_Big
It would be a good idea to have a chance to loot a piece of gear from the defeated grandmasters.

Maybe.
"
Chris wrote:
"
moraug wrote:
Ahaha, even devs are lagging (see 7-9 secs into video).
Well, on the second thought, it is kind of sad...

That's the type of thing we'll have to sort out before we release the map. Needless to say, the Grandmasters certainly use a wide range of effects so it'll have some fun resource loading challenges to deal with!

It's great to hear that you are aware of this issue. Maybe someday I even won't lag on opening strongbox :)
Anyway, this map looks great!
IGN: CruelFuryRampage
Chance to loot a cosmetic effect at the end. Like one of those back attachment flags or even a tabbard.

Tabbard of the Grandmasters

"Only the strong survive."
Tri Curse Freezing Ball Lightning Witch - view-thread/1483161
-------------------------------------------------------
General Martinus' Spoils of War - view-thread/419523
-------------------------------------------------------
Proud Alpha Tester, helping shape the world of Wraeclast
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Or you could work on something that the other 97% of the players might ever use?
You say that like this is the only thing thats going on and they dropped all the other updates to work on it. Clearly that is not the case, we got an update and a new race season inbetween the previous update and this one.
given my limited time at the moment, even if i wanted i could not level a char so that it is worth submitting because temp leagues are too short for it and i don't play permanent leagues anymore. or is it so that you also scale up damage if the char is too harmless?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
So very excited to see this in action. Obviously the challenge will be very difficult to prepare for. Several supporters have given hints to thier submissions, all of which were off the charts in the power scale.

One thing I am looking forward to is trying out strategies which work well in general on this map. I imagine freezing and stun should be pretty effective, while they are typically out of scope in the normal game.

Can't wait to see it in action.

Suggestion: Maybe have the number of GrandMasters increase as players progress. 5 all at once may be something a player can work up to as they get further in the map. Looking forward to see future updates.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info