Hall of Grandmasters Development Update 4

Can't wait to facetank this map and get some epic alteration shard loot
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Oct 29, 2014, 10:00:18 AM
How many of the first 50 are currently submitted? Do I need to hurry up to be able to catch the first hall of released masters?
IGN = Mullgubben
#1 Offensive MF ring! /view-thread/964785
My Grandmaster submission /view-thread/1798190
Last edited by mull_gubben on Oct 29, 2014, 10:12:56 AM
Hope somebody makes a frostwall build lol
IGN : Sir_Big
Dangg, this looks awesome. Need to hurry up and submit my guy.
"
Chris wrote:
"
moraug wrote:
Ahaha, even devs are lagging (see 7-9 secs into video).
Well, on the second thought, it is kind of sad...

That's the type of thing we'll have to sort out before we release the map. Needless to say, the Grandmasters certainly use a wide range of effects so it'll have some fun resource loading challenges to deal with!

That would mean you would HAVE to rework the Netcode and Game Engine though..
This leads to my frustration that I can run basically any other game highest graphic and everything just fine.
Path of Exile? LMAO, have to build a PC just for that one game, and it's in the F2P section, it's a bit pathetic when you think about it.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
Last edited by Derpey on Oct 29, 2014, 10:36:40 AM
This map is sponsered by Nvidia and ATI get your new meltproof GPU today. The 1st 100 will get the exclusive ATI Footprints MTX.
They're all gonna look more or less the same. Tentacle wings everywhere. That's my only problem with this.
"
Chris wrote:
"
moraug wrote:
Ahaha, even devs are lagging (see 7-9 secs into video).
Well, on the second thought, it is kind of sad...

That's the type of thing we'll have to sort out before we release the map. Needless to say, the Grandmasters certainly use a wide range of effects so it'll have some fun resource loading challenges to deal with!

That's the type of thing you should have sorted out before releasing Forsaken Masters. We freeze for peanuts in FM, not least the design fail that is strongboxes.
Casually casual.

and how exactly are you supposed to clean that map out? O__o doesnt look like you can do it unless you have like a super-close-to-max-dps gear setup..
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Holy crap. This is the evilest thing I have ever seen!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info