Hall of Grandmasters Development Update 4

"
cmkcrazay wrote:
Chris, My Grandmaster is ready except for one 4 link, I have not been given any information regarding Vaal Skills as of yet. If there is any information out there regarding that that I may have missed does anyone know where I might find it?
Thanks Chris, love the way the map is looking.
CMK

They haven't released any info about vaal gems in hall of grandmasters yet im afraid :(
IGN : Sir_Big
"
Chris wrote:
That's the type of thing we'll have to sort out before we release the map. Needless to say, the Grandmasters certainly use a wide range of effects so it'll have some fun resource loading challenges to deal with!

Sounds like a good opportunity to adress that problem as a whole.. ;)
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Or you could work on something that the other 97% of the players might ever use?

** 99.99%
"
malvar wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
That's the type of thing we'll have to sort out before we release the map. Needless to say, the Grandmasters certainly use a wide range of effects so it'll have some fun resource loading challenges to deal with!

Sounds like a good opportunity to adress that problem as a whole.. ;)

This. As much as I love new fun content, I could take the game exactly as is for another year with no new content, as long as at the end, it was optimized to the point where desync and local lag on effects was reduced to a very minimal problem, usually because someone has a hamster wheel for a modem or a potato for a vid card.
They should run in circles around you after you die.
Cast on Crit too much fun.
"

That would be so awesome, kinda dancing around you or laughing at your cadaver.
Doot
"
Shmez wrote:
"
BeRse wrote:
"
StormHunter wrote:
Have fun as melee build, to..

...sell this map if it drops

my first thought exactly

Nah. Melee can do plenty IMO. A melee build on the left side of the tree will have access to:

1) Bloodless: Enemies cannot leech life from you
2) Skill Duration nodes: Enduring Cry + Echo proccing off at least 2 exiles = 4 endurance charges minimum = 8+ second Immortal Call (Physical Immunity)
3) Lots of Life Regen = Can still stay in the game if flasks run out

Melee has options IMO. You'll need fucking great gear, but that looks to be the case for ranged too on this map it seems.

Funfact, the things that kills you in PoE, is not physical, it's elemental damage.
Now what does Immortal Call completely negate? And what doesn't it completely negate?

And let's not forget everybody's favourite:
- Forced to play the same kind of build to be able to do 1 part of the game (Atziri was a prime example of this)
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
Last edited by Derpey on Oct 29, 2014, 4:41:44 PM
"

Neah, they should do their dances instead.
Wow guys, seriously love the effects but who will actually not lag die in that map? So many particles dragging down even the best of rigs.

[sarcasm]
Make this map only drop in Hardcore. Really stick it to us! It's nice to see more 400EX+ gear required content for the truly dedicated.
[/sarcasm]

I do see Chris's post on the graphics matter, and I hope this endeavor finally gets this problem fixed. Mjolnir players can lock up a r290x with 32gb ram and SSD. Then again, just opening a strongbox does the same thing. Yea, it's time to fix it.
Your RNGeesus is a false prophet
Didn't see mine in there ^^
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info