Mathil's Crit and Non Crit Ball Lightning/Vaal storm call

for non crit version +3 lightning gem staff or dual wands/scepters? which offer better clear speed?
Last edited by Taudlitz on Apr 24, 2015, 12:57:50 PM
how is the crit build going to be in 2.0 The Awakening ?

will it be more endgame viable ?
IGN: Judgement, Lifepot, Manapot
Last edited by R3iDAR on May 14, 2015, 8:45:19 AM
"
R3iDAR wrote:
how is the crit build going to be in 2.0 The Awakening ?

will it be more endgame viable ?

no idea about this i'm afraid. that is better asked in the beta forums where they know stuff like this.

i am playing this build in the 1 month sc event race. lvl 73 so far with 1 week remaining of the race and build is starting to take shape.

my items so far: Some of these will be replaced when/if i reach a higher level.

i had to put my auras on my weapons which isn't very practical as they turn off when i weapon switch.
i don't know how mathil can manage without a cwdt+ec+ic setup but i die so easily without that i had to dedicate my helm 4link for that.

passive skills are about the same as mathil used in the guide.
I took vaal pact quite late at lvl 71 judging by the replies of other people in this thread. Didn't have any problems with reflect before this so i don't know why anyone would take it earlier unless they play in hardcore of course.

Last edited by kompaniet on May 31, 2015, 1:58:24 PM
The mechanics in the non-crit build are similar to the crit one yeah? Dual cursing and what not
Is the crit build still viable? This was one of my favorite builds, but both arc and ball lightning got nerfed (8% and 24% respectively). Ouch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info