I will try this one.
Tnx.
Last edited by karakene on Nov 5, 2014, 9:39:52 AM
When did you change wand to dagger ?
how much critical strike is enough?
And how about Dominus? is it easy to pass
really thk u for your reply!
Last edited by andrew698 on Nov 5, 2014, 6:30:21 AM
Man just want say, this build is insane ! just insane, there are no other words for it.
Never cleared shit so fast.
%2 leech is enough for this build or %3 is necessity? And how much crit chance is enough?
"
karakene wrote:
%2 leech is enough for this build or %3 is necessity? And how much crit chance is enough?

Enough? Never enough. Something like 50+ is a good target though. As for leech, a lot of it is covered by Warlord's Mark if you're going to copy my setup and run dual curse but I'd aim for at least 2%.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Very nice build & video. Currently leveling it myself to test it out :)

But I have 1 (probably stupid) question:
You use 2 curses on Harold of Thunder. I thought, without passives it is only possible to have 1 curse on each mob? How do you get both curses to work?

Thanks!

Edit: Answered it myself by realizing that it's from the Windscream boots :)
Last edited by DonDozone on Nov 13, 2014, 3:59:49 AM
"
Mathil Wrote :
Enough? Never enough. Something like 50+ is a good target though. As for leech, a lot of it is covered by Warlord's Mark if you're going to copy my setup and run dual curse but I'd aim for at least 2%.

First Tnx for answers.

I got
this dagger and Im not sure adding about %1 leech or %spell crit chance.

Yes I want to copy your build but I dont want to use Windscream boot. I think 1 curse is enough (assasins mark) because its clear speed insane and usually I killed all mobs before they reach me, I will take Inner Force instead of 2 spell crit multiplier noods survivability.
Whats your opinions about this setup and my passive tree (lvl 87).

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMB34rfsIIQB6UC40myLJwQWHYRBUJBltD1rrNMs5eVUlOX9D1fbRkI9MBUvOpqQ1Aw214EB-vkXyqD21XGOlgRD36vjRngEtlf3YxMLUT7O-OKKGQJFLCCHtsLwfOiow_EO3y4yn_GEZYHHpUu8NVJUY_66_VknfIdDkhd8n4zpJETnow2VUth4gdjy70mlRa_Ax4fQXDVidNwUioL8-pjQxEtfIPN-riT6-6a4EWdU1Io-oLH-ehBh7c-_grYvTWS8kU64aZXTeP-j7XyqW4qOAx9EH_Gng==

Last edited by karakene on Nov 13, 2014, 3:17:48 PM
any updates for this, Mathil?
IGN: WildTortillaFart
^ waiting to see how the 1.3 boosts this build :P
lvl 82 atm.

ROCKING it.

really.

IDK if Mathil is afk or gone to Nirvana, but it has all it needs:

This is what I got atm. no lvl 20 gems, no Q gems, and I can do 73+ maps and just exiles and box-lags pose a slight problem.

Notice that I got Vaal Storm Call and Vaal Spark for massive burst if needed. PAir it with Atziri's Flask and a Topaz = everything melts. I'm still missing some points here and there in the tree, but it's absolutely fabulous
IGN: WildTortillaFart

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info