[2.0] SuperNova - whole screen 137K DPS Ice Nova | Atziri ez GGG featured

That staff is GG.

As far as gems for it I'd probably lose added chaos and fast cast.

so

Ice nova
Echo
Conc
EMP - to make Ice nova 27
C2F
Added Cold for the double dip dam from C2F gem

You will have to leave off Herald of Thunder. You wont have enough mana free otherwise.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 13, 2015, 8:04:45 AM
"
Aggnog wrote:
Do you take cold to fire because of snowforged node? Could use hypothermia/added light/crit dmg instead?

Cold to fire is the most DPS gem for cold spell users bar none. More than empower 4 and certainly more than three you listed. Snowforged has nothing to do with it i got over 100K dps last patch with it.

Cold to fire also make reflect less with the sick AA change. we mitigate 13% of all the fire.

Hypothermia is a wasted choice. First hit does no more damage. We one shot many things and would'nt with hypothermia
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 13, 2015, 7:56:30 AM
I know its good I was just curious why you chose it now because it wasn't used before in 1.3 even in this build and its certainly not very popular in general.
Last edited by Aggnog on Jul 13, 2015, 8:07:24 AM
I did use it last patch.

Check 102K DPS spoiler in first post

But it was not safe on reflect maps until AA change so i did not run that way.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 13, 2015, 8:23:59 AM
Like it said in that post its more tooltip dps but does it really beat cold pen on a pure cold ice nova?
EDIT: stupid post. please delete
Last edited by eXecut1on on Jul 13, 2015, 9:39:57 AM
Amazing build!

How do you play immune to curse maps?
IGN: Catastrophically
Hey dude, I've been using your build for a couple of months now and I've never really reached out to you in terms of advice.

I thought, what better time than now when we have 2.0 rolled out.

I've always only been able to reach dps around 20kish - no different this patch (im at 22k with 2 heralds).

I lack 6linked pledge of hands, but I dont really complain about the 20k dps.

What I find lacking is hp and mana. Mana is huge deal right now, I lack mana regen in boss fights leaving me defenseless, also i only have around 3.3k hp.

here is my gear, would love if you could point out the most critical points in the build (except the 6linked pledge of hands):

IGN: Mperor
Why use faster casting, instead of spell echo? and how do you support AA if you don't have poh.
Why use faster casting, instead of spell echo? and how do you support AA if you don't have poh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info