[2.0] SuperNova - whole screen 137K DPS Ice Nova | Atziri ez GGG featured

"
sillyinfidel2 wrote:
Less duration wouldn't have an effect on your curses, would it?

Reason asking..

Also, what's up with your sweep setup? Are you actually using that? Curious to find out. Thanks!

Yup, i wonder about it too.
IGN : Ekpyrosis / KazykluBey
If i win one of your auction PM me here or In game, thank you =)
"
sillyinfidel2 wrote:
Less duration wouldn't have an effect on your curses, would it?

Reason asking..

Also, what's up with your sweep setup? Are you actually using that? Curious to find out. Thanks!

Mobs die way before curse even thinks about expiring.

That helm is bad. Whole auto curse/move scheme needs 5L chest
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 12, 2015, 10:02:00 PM
If I only can afford 5L PoH and 5L Carcass Jack, which Gems should I skip? Increased AoE/Less Duration on Carcass? And the PoH?
Also, is there any class more suitable for this than Witch? Saw you wrote about Templar somewhere.
How about the bandits after the patch? Did something change?
Thanks in advance
Last edited by eXecut1on on Jul 13, 2015, 2:30:12 AM
That would be awesome if you could give us a level breakdown with the new skill tree(like you did on page 1). the new skill tree looks great, but I have no idea what direction to go first lol......
"
eXecut1on wrote:
If I only can afford 5L PoH and 5L Carcass Jack, which Gems should I skip? Increased AoE/Less Duration on Carcass? And the PoH?
Also, is there any class more suitable for this than Witch? Saw you wrote about Templar somewhere.
How about the bandits after the patch? Did something change?
Thanks in advance

5L PoH ditch added chaos
5L Carcass ditch inc AOE

Templar is best for tank because of two life nodes at start

Shadow and witch best for DPS
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 13, 2015, 4:09:26 AM
"
Mentoya wrote:
That would be awesome if you could give us a level breakdown with the new skill tree(like you did on page 1). the new skill tree looks great, but I have no idea what direction to go first lol......

i cant depends which class you play. but not complicated AT ALL.

progresion you fill in long runs and life first, then take vaal pack when you start maps. Crit last.
Git R Dun!
"
Leveled all the way to 100 with that build, made the needed changes for 2.0 and standing on 80k dps, without mana issues.

Gear:

Will sort the gems on my boots soon enough.

In boots you want 1/20 sweep + fortify + faster attack + AA for super fights.

Reason Sweep it's fast, AOE and we are invested in AOE obviously and you don't have to aim

1/20q gives more AOE even and lvl 1 is cheap mana

You can literally hit area size of lightning warp with Sweep so you cant miss most of time even with our poor accuracy

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 13, 2015, 4:58:31 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Leveled all the way to 100 with that build, made the needed changes for 2.0 and standing on 80k dps, without mana issues.

Gear:

Will sort the gems on my boots soon enough.

In boots you want 1/20 sweep + fortify + faster attack + AA for super fights.

Reason Sweep it's fast, AOE and we are invested in AOE obviously and you don't have to aim

1/20q gives more AOE even and lvl 1 is cheap mana

You can literally hit area size of lightning warp with Sweep so you cant miss most of time even with our poor accuracy

Seems like u didnt notice but its me, Magicalcrime :-)

As for the combo u mentioned, We have had a thought of building a minion gems combo to our golem.
Now comes the question if its worth it, and even if so, which golem is best.

Chaos seems meh, 3% phys damage reduction is really nothing.
Ice grants us like 1.5% more crit chance.
Didn't check flame one yet on this character.
In-Game Nick: MagicalCrime. || Main Character: Level 100 Witch (Ice Nova).

My standard shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1221095
My Loot Filter: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1313065
GTS - Stream Game: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1344346
What do you think of this staff? I got it trying for a +3 fire and want to check if it'll be any good for this build before I ditch it. Essentially it's a free empower lvl 4 (without the nasty mana cost bump) over a free lvl 30 spell echo. How do you think it'll compare to pledge? What's the reason you don't run empower?
Spoiler
Last edited by fer662 on Jul 13, 2015, 7:12:22 AM
Do you take cold to fire because of snowforged node? Could use hypothermia/added light/crit dmg instead?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info