[2.0] SuperNova - whole screen 137K DPS Ice Nova | Atziri ez GGG featured

"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Nice tree m8. And Ill definity not be goig EB either if stays in current form. We never needed it in the first place really. Only for AA. It's just more expensive buy T1 mana and T1 regen on all applicable gear vs EB ES conversion to mana. But thats way I will go to run AA with no EB. 26 AA makes GCs reflect nothing. Not to mention we have double Life Leech anyway.

We get more EHP as hybrid (and more DPS according to your reports about beta) win win.

EDIt and harrier sweet! makes up for those 10 MS boots we wear.

I'm pretty excited (unlike some of my other builds who wont function anymore with aura nerf)

Edit 2

here is my new tentative lvl 88-90 tree. (cant miss out on staff nodes or crit over by templar ) can be play as witch/shadow/templar
http://cb.poedb.tw/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBRXyXl_v1tDjlGYw2VUth4iaVFr8C_t-EQsNd8g5IDdFjQxGWBx6VLvDVSVGP-uv1ZJ3yHXDVidNwUn_GkydsCyL0bRmX9FJTPV-XlUyzrrNBltD1BUIsnCBuUDDbXgQHg9tVxo9GE3FepViuHRSOZPemtvr60hZv42pmnhZAhX1rtylPV5TVpu08mjuCm5_f73w8BcBmBLOiAKcI6-4c3LiTKPqCx_noQYe3Pv4K2L01krXyeA3AGqluKjhyD1nzGjiQVScvcYVXKUbX8xGxQprgRZ1TUhEtfIM=

Gain much DPS not messing with EB.
Gain AOE
Gain Power Charge Duration
Gain ES shield

Just all good news.

Wouldn't Witch be better if you are planning on using Glacial Cascade for bosses, start gives you spell damage instead of elemental, which GC is part physical damage.

Edit: You also need to spend a point in the 2 jewel nodes to be able to use them.
Last edited by deadmeat9 on May 13, 2015, 9:51:14 PM
is any1 playing this on the 1M league on HC? how's it going?

also, at what point does frost nova get good? i`m leveling up with freezing pulse since that does a lot more dmg than nova.
Last edited by danteafk on May 14, 2015, 12:52:26 PM
I was playing around with the 2.0 tree you posted and modified it, taking the 2 Jewel nodes and connected the end of the Templar tree with the Jewel node, basically where the life nodes use to be, put a Leap Jewel in that socket and you can take the PC, EC, and Life nodes without connecting.

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAv4EBwSzBUIHHgj0DkgRLRGWE3EV5xa_HNwdFCBuIvQmlSj6KjgsnDLRNZI8BT1fQYdBlkLDRUdFfEWdRtdJUUyzUDBSU1NSVUtVxlcpWK5d8l6lYeJknWZUakNsC20ZbztwUnDVcYVyD3OzeA18g3_GgpuCx4PbhXuJ04w2jmSPGo9Gj_qTJ5RvlS6XlZeXl_SaO5rgn9-iAKcIqW6us7FCtfK2-rc-uJO86sAawFTAZtD11abYvdte34Tr7uv17DjtPO988Gvw1fId8xH3pvno_go=
Last edited by deadmeat9 on May 14, 2015, 8:24:17 PM
I doubt ill be leaping anywhere if this tree holds just to much good stuff every couple steps along the way. Like you miss life and chaos resits leaping in such way. Matter fact I doubt ill use jewels until very end game high priced ones since 95% suck and better taken nodes. Have to see.

@danteafk this build is OP HC with cloak you basically cant die because of auto warlords. Mana instantly refills every hit you take as long as casting. But I still would not play crit. Lightning warp can instant gib u first reflect nemesis pack you lightning warp into and forget to pop flask and hits on high end and crits.

Use HC tree. Run warlords and Frostbite instead of assassins.

PS I died @ 79 in 1mhc with 8K EHP. But I did not have cloak and technology killed me. Or lack there of. I felt invulnerable though.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 14, 2015, 10:13:26 PM
i switched over to full freezing pulse and arctic breath with this build, feel like it works great! much safer for HC.

may I ask why the high cwdt setup with level 17 and not lower? what would you recommend?
Last edited by danteafk on May 15, 2015, 4:41:15 PM
So far so good! Level 82 and I only die to pumped up roarers or Devourers one shotting me.

I've followed your tree ofcause, and I now stand between taking the Mental Rapidity, Inner Force or Celestial Judgement, all of them are 3 points away. What would you suggest taking next?
IGN: FapclapFap
"
danteafk wrote:
i switched over to full freezing pulse and arctic breath with this build, feel like it works great! much safer for HC.

may I ask why the high cwdt setup with level 17 and not lower? what would you recommend?

I just like more time higher level give I have 4800 life so can take big hits

~10 is cool too if you have 20q
Git R Dun!
"
Nayton wrote:
So far so good! Level 82 and I only die to pumped up roarers or Devourers one shotting me.

I've followed your tree ofcause, and I now stand between taking the Mental Rapidity, Inner Force or Celestial Judgement, all of them are 3 points away. What would you suggest taking next?

All are deeps u saved best for last. nice:) celestial triangle prolly most deeps. And no way you should be one shot esp by those with over 4K life & AA. Sure not 2-3 shot and calling it one shot? I cant die in map so this is foreign to me.

and i play with crappy ping too only reason i died in HC with this.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 15, 2015, 10:15:05 PM
how well will this build do in a 78 map rotation with packsize if you lightning warp into a shrine and there are elemental reflect? any chance you will one shot yourself on the reflect?
Write random stuff here
How you deal with hard hitting bosses like map Kole etc? I enjoy this build but I have really hard time with hard hitters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info